Hey Guys! I picked Yair! Harass me here, please!

You dumb fuck

Malvert the Janitor - 

Hey look! A 17er trolling! This is great and unexpected! I'm pullin' up a chair for this one! 

TEAM EVIL

3 Werewolves - Know each other and shares a chat. Each night chooses someone in the game to kill. Each of the Werewolves will have a special power:
- Shaman - Each night can target another player in the game and learn whether they are the Seer or Not the Seer. Will get a random Non-Seer N0 view.
- Brutal - Upon death, targets another player in the game to die with them. Brutal must be set daily. If no Brutal is set, the moderator will randomly kill a player in the game.
- Priest - Will receive the role information of each dead person in the game upon the players death.

Cultisty Werewolf Cub - Starts the game knowing all three Werewolves, but not their powers. If the Doppelganger chooses a new role, the Cultisty Wolf Cub will be notified. If that new role is a Werewolf, the Cultisty Werewolf Cub will be told their identity. When the first Werewolf dies, the Cultisty Werewolf Cub promotes into the role of a full Werewolf. Only counts for parity when promoted

Mimic - Each night gets to target another player in the game to learn their role information. Upon death may choose to reveal as any role that they have learned about during the game. Does not count for parity.

TEAM GOOD

Seer - Each night gets to target another player in the game and learn whether they are a Werewolf or Not a Werewolf. Will get a random Non-Werewolf N0 view.

Martyr - Each night may choose to protect another player in the game. If that player is targeted for death, the Martyr dies in their place.

Woodcutter - Upon death, targets another player in the game to die with them. Brutal must be set daily. If no Brutal is set, the moderator will randomly kill a player in the game.

Parity Hunter - If the Parity Hunter and a Werewolf are alive at the end of the game, the Parity Hunter is able to overcome the Werewolf and win the game for good.

Priest - Will receive the role information of each dead person in the game upon the players death.

6 Villagers - No special powers.

TEAM NEUTRAL

Doppelganger - 1 - Each night may target a dead player from the game and learn their role information. The Doppelganger may only switch during the night phase. If that person had a view power, Werewolf/Sorcerer, Werewolf/Priest, Mimic, Seer, or Priest, then the Doppelganger assumes all previous views. They take over that players Victory Conditions as well.

At the beginning of the game, the Doppelganger will choose five players. From that list, he will learn three random roles, but not which player had the role or which three were selected. On Night One the Doppelganger may choose to take on any of the roles viewed Night Zero. If they choose an active role they must wait for the original player to die before using the action. If they choose Werewolf, they would promote ahead of the Wolf Cub. If they do not choose to switch on Night One, they lose the ability to switch to the Night Zero views unless they view the role again during the game.

wow malvert u were a lurker for years and now have 30k posts

Hey Malvert. My SN was Taco muncher a couple of days ago. I felt so confident that Yair was going to win that I made a foolish bet! 

I have been right about these things before, fights where an established veteran starts to look old at the hands of a young lion representing the next evolution of the sport. Not that I suspected Edgar was washed up entirely, just that this would be the moment where an opponent with such dynamic offense and speed would surely score points frequently enough capture a unanimous decision.

Of course I suspected Yair would have devoted much of his training to his TDD and escapes. Maybe he did, but it wasn't enough, obviously. Frankie was fucking vicious from the top and looked to be in peak form as he drop those punches and elbows.

So I now wear the mark of my miscalculation like a scarlet letter. Oh well, at least we were willing to stick our necks out. 

HAHA YOU DUMB MOTHAFUCKA!!!

Winston Wolf -

Some folk slow down with age, Malvert explodes into life, he defies mother fuckin' nature...

Winston Wolf -

I never lurked. Stared posting the day I joined. 

My roots are in Sherdog. RIP positivebalance! 

Outlaw'd by Lytle -
Winston Wolf -

Some folk slow down with age, Malvert explodes into life, he defies mother fuckin' nature...

Kin! 

perhaps yair woulda done well if he made an effort to get back up

Its not as fun when u make a thread about it. Well, while im here, eat a dick cocksucker!!!

Ragingshaneistheanswer - Its not as fun when u make a thread about it. Well, while im here, eat a dick cocksucker!!!

Dick eaten.