Hey Hendo

This is correct.

I remember the post. You’re correct. It was a guy from CG. He was handling all of Dans SM accounts at the time. Multiple members remember this but the legend lives on lol. There is no way in hell Dan wrote that. Dan was a man of few words.

2 Likes

Okay well you are slowly but surely starting to come around. At least you are now finally open minded to it NOT being Dan Henderson who replied. Now it sounds like you think it was someone else(it was), but you are STILL unsure who it was.

Luckily you have a history of being one of the kindest and longest reigning members on here so I have patience for you and am willing to go further out of my way to explain what I have been trying to explain, with pictures and screenshots to help you realize, “okay maybe it WAS MentaL. Perhaps MentaL really did have access to information on this site and tried to inform the top men and members”.

Mental spelled it out exactly what was wrong with this sites’ security, or lack of it. He figured out he could gain access to people’s info and accounts…LOG IN INFORMATION, but more importantly things that could really affect people’s real lives, credit card information. MentaL looked at all of us as friends. Compadres.

Remember how this website/forum was the same for over 10 years, dating back to the early 2000’s? This is what MentaL is eluding to. Old scripts. Old ways to run websites that became easy to hack. Because this site was ran by people who are not tech saavy, they thought if it ain’t broke don’t fix it. As long as no ones information is being stolen, then no problems. That’s a reactive way to go about things. MentaL knew it’d only be a matter of time, and was trying to be Pro-Active by exposing what he found.

To put it simple-

A member here found a way to breach the security of this site, and it’s members security. This person brought his findings to the top men, with hopes they would fix it before someone else with his capabilities but without his morals, could do harm. This sites owners did not heed his warnings.
So, he decided he would have some fun, such as this Hey Hendo response, and just a couple weeks later it was revealed that he purposely posted as other people to point out, anyone with some knowledge of scripts can hack into this website and get people’s information. It was only then, that the top men were forced to re-do their website and make it more secure.

Even though he could have done a lot worse such as peoples bank/cc information, he got his rocks off by making this thread and a couple others that weren’t as popular.

1 Like

I said from the beginning that it wasn’t Dan.I said from the beginning that it wasn’t Mental.

I still stand by this.

3 Likes

Doesn’t matter as long as people don’t believe it was Hendo.

1 Like

I still believe lol. Until Hendo himself comes and says otherwise.

Its still real to me! DAMNIT

1 Like

So does Hendo deserve the rematch or not?

3 Likes

I understand everyone’s story about who COULD HAVE written this post. But I just don’t believe it. That text is written in an incredibly personal manner. If it was written by someone else, it would have been too easy for them to be impersonal yet still inflammatory.

That’s Hendo speaking, my friends.

Movie Leo GIF

1 Like

They should bang, one way or the other!

In honor of this Site officially dying now

TTT

1 Like

loop ooo GIF

1 Like

1 Like

@crowbar I’m having trouble finding the “WTF is this Ad doing on the UG” thread

Help a poster out here