Hey Hendo

Happy 2021 skooter go fuck yourself.

2 Likes

@skooter - how’s your head?

GOAT response.

1 Like

10 month anniversary of skooter still fucking himself.

1 Like

Merry Christmas 2022 @Hendo

Fuck you @skooter

2 Likes

sao paulo ufc GIF

3 Likes

Wasn’t that MentaL posting?

Nope.

1 Like

Yes it was. There was a security breach that became public because someone(MentaL) figured out a way to click on peoples profiles, get information such as their emails they registered this site with, and their passwords for this site.

All users could have their accounts logged into by someone who knew the hack. Personal messages too.

People flipped out, understandably. I wasnt too worried but lots of others were and felt violated.

MentaL seemed like someone capable of hacking the system, but just honest enough to not use it for serious personal gain.

Mental admitted iirc to pretending to be two people, Hendo being one of them.

When people realized actual famous people like Joe Rogan and Dana White post here and their information has been compromised, this site was forced to do an entire new security re-write.

We had to change our passwords.

I know this truth isnt as exciting of the thought of Hendo actually saying this, but thats the 411

2 Likes

No it wasn’t.

I say this one more time & that’s it.

It was someone attached to Dan Henderson in a social media capacity.I think it was a business partner from Clinch Gear.

2 Likes

I know you want to believe it and i know its more spicy, but i had conversations about this…with MentaL.

MentaL was a regular here. He considered himself one of us, as did i.

So many people flipped on MentaL and pegged him as enemy #1. They were very angry with mental that he had access to their information. People thought it was very dishonest of him to even be curious to look into if he could hack. I can see this point of view.

From MentaLs point of view, he was exposing a serious flaw and openly pointing out how if he was an actual dishonest person, he could have kept this information to himself.

Let me just ask you a question that you should try to come up with your own logical answer.

Why was MentaL banned? Why dont you see his post, even past ones? Hmmm, how could that be?

MentaL trusted me because in private messages to others i was taking up for him acknowledging that while it appears questionable why someone would want to hack, he had access to credit card information of any user who purchased merch from this site but he exposed this security hole in hopes this sites top men could help protect its members, ie people MentaL considered his fellow UGers.

MentaL offered to help the top men but the top men had egg on their face because of what he exposed.

I see it from all sides. It is what it is. Its something that happened, something that got addressed.

But if someone STILL wants to believe that Dan, quiet Dan Henderson who went a full career where his biggest public shit talking on record was regarding the extra Bisping punch, “That was to shut him up”, was to make his 2nd ever shit talking in public be on this forum, where Dan never replies on, and this taking place 1 month prior to this forum REQUIRING people to change their password, then this person can also believe in Santa Claus, the toothfairy, and the Easter Bunny.

1 Like

Not that I need to,because I seen the guy who said it was him (and not Mental) but…

I’ll asked forum member knockoutfighter he has been to Team Quest & has talked to Dan.I think he even asked Dan if it was him that posted it & Dan said no.It was knockoutfighter or someone else that asked Dan.

@Fighting_Shatner

2 Likes

FWIW) Forum member Mental sent me Tank Abbott’s book to read & share with the forum.I read it & handed it off to Administrator Rick Storm & that is where it stopped.

Mental wanted everyone to read it & pass it around.

1 Like

Shocked Season 1 GIF by FOX TV

Music Video Butter GIF by Dillon Francis

This is correct.

I remember the post. You’re correct. It was a guy from CG. He was handling all of Dans SM accounts at the time. Multiple members remember this but the legend lives on lol. There is no way in hell Dan wrote that. Dan was a man of few words.

2 Likes

Okay well you are slowly but surely starting to come around. At least you are now finally open minded to it NOT being Dan Henderson who replied. Now it sounds like you think it was someone else(it was), but you are STILL unsure who it was.

Luckily you have a history of being one of the kindest and longest reigning members on here so I have patience for you and am willing to go further out of my way to explain what I have been trying to explain, with pictures and screenshots to help you realize, “okay maybe it WAS MentaL. Perhaps MentaL really did have access to information on this site and tried to inform the top men and members”.

Mental spelled it out exactly what was wrong with this sites’ security, or lack of it. He figured out he could gain access to people’s info and accounts…LOG IN INFORMATION, but more importantly things that could really affect people’s real lives, credit card information. MentaL looked at all of us as friends. Compadres.

Remember how this website/forum was the same for over 10 years, dating back to the early 2000’s? This is what MentaL is eluding to. Old scripts. Old ways to run websites that became easy to hack. Because this site was ran by people who are not tech saavy, they thought if it ain’t broke don’t fix it. As long as no ones information is being stolen, then no problems. That’s a reactive way to go about things. MentaL knew it’d only be a matter of time, and was trying to be Pro-Active by exposing what he found.

To put it simple-

A member here found a way to breach the security of this site, and it’s members security. This person brought his findings to the top men, with hopes they would fix it before someone else with his capabilities but without his morals, could do harm. This sites owners did not heed his warnings.
So, he decided he would have some fun, such as this Hey Hendo response, and just a couple weeks later it was revealed that he purposely posted as other people to point out, anyone with some knowledge of scripts can hack into this website and get people’s information. It was only then, that the top men were forced to re-do their website and make it more secure.

Even though he could have done a lot worse such as peoples bank/cc information, he got his rocks off by making this thread and a couple others that weren’t as popular.

1 Like

I said from the beginning that it wasn’t Dan.I said from the beginning that it wasn’t Mental.

I still stand by this.

3 Likes

Doesn’t matter as long as people don’t believe it was Hendo.

1 Like

I still believe lol. Until Hendo himself comes and says otherwise.