Hey Hendo

ABCTT_sakurabas ear -
JThomasufc91 -

So who was the guy that was close to Dan that ran all his social accounts? He claimed HE was the one that posted this. He said it right here on the UG.

It was a reporter I believe.  He said it in a thread with a bunch of mma reporters sharing stories. I can't remember who though.  

I don't remember that. Last thing I recall is people were pointing the finger at Mental after the DFW post. 

In for the culprit 

BrckNoHitBk -
JThomasufc91 -
Dugs95 -
JThomasufc91 -

So who was the guy that was close to Dan that ran all his social accounts? He claimed HE was the one that posted this. He said it right here on the UG.

I don't remember that part at all.... 

This was a recent claim. Last 6 months, maybe 12.

IF you're talking about Mental read the last post on page 50 of his quote. Hendo posted this. I believe he psoted the Hey Bisping under the hendo account though

No definitely not talking about MentaL. This was a guy claiming he handled Dan's social media accounts for him regularly iirc.

1 Like
SpunQ -
JThomasufc91 -
BrckNoHitBk -
JThomasufc91 -
Dugs95 -
JThomasufc91 -

IF you're talking about Mental read the last post on page 50 of his quote. Hendo posted this. I believe he psoted the Hey Bisping under the hendo account though

No definitely not talking about MentaL. This was a guy claiming he handled Dan's social media accounts for him regularly iirc.

It wasn't "MentaL"...trust me I should know.

Sounds like something mental would want us to think!!!!

1 Like
SpunQ -
JThomasufc91 -
BrckNoHitBk -
JThomasufc91 -
Dugs95 -
JThomasufc91 -

AND... THERE... HE.... IS!

discodrew - he knocked out FEDOR. Phone Post

He did do this

SpunQ -
JThomasufc91 -
BrckNoHitBk -
JThomasufc91 -
Dugs95 -
JThomasufc91 -

Vu

You'll never convince me Hendo didn't post it.  Dan himself could show me video evidence of someone else doing it and I'd wink and tell him I know he doesn't want anyone knowing he did it.  Some of you guys probably visit elementary schools every year telling them about Santa don't you?  :-)

That post was almost perfect. No way it was Dan. 

ABCTT_sakurabas ear -
JThomasufc91 -
ABCTT_sakurabas ear -
JThomasufc91 -

It was a reporter I believe.  He said it in a thread with a bunch of mma reporters sharing stories. I can't remember who though.  

We are getting closer. That sounds familiar.

SiouxNY was in the thread and he's 100% reliable, he was having a convo with the guy who said he made the post. They were laughing about it and it seemed as legit as it gets. 

Yes. I remember the guy was in Dan's circle. But they had some kind of falling out and he hadn't talked to him in years. 

Bump by request.

1 Like

The cl@ssic

Favourite thread of all time.  Appropriate, for the GOAT.

Aaaaand fuck you skooter.

crowbar -

Bump by request.

You are a crowd favorite!   Stick around fella, it’s good having you here.  

1 Like
crowbar -

Bump by request.

Thank you!!

ABCTT_sakurabas ear - 
crowbar -

Bump by request.

You are a crowd favorite!   Stick around fella, it’s good having you here.  

Thank you for the kind remarks.

TheRaider - 
crowbar -

Bump by request.

Thank you!!

Your welcome.

1 Like

Fuck you skooter.  Again.

jgiveshead -

Fuck you skooter.  Again.

Lol

Hendo - Skooter, the difference between you and me is that while you sit at your computer and make ignorant statements while hiding behind an anonymous screen name, I am willing to test myself against the toughest fighters in the world, in front of hundreds of thousands or even millions of fans, over and over again. Sometimes I win, sometimes I lose, but I always come to fight. I've been doing this for the past fourteen years, and I have at least a few more strong years left in me. What have you done in the past fourteen years other than act like a moron on this forum and hang on Anderson's nuts? Tell me where you work so I can come watch, and whenever you have a bad day I'll demand that you get fired with no opportunity to redeem yourself. Sound fair?

I’ve gone 6-1 since the Anderson fight, with wins in three weight classes against world-class competition. Considering my recent success along with my career accomplishments, I think I’ve pretty much earned the right to call out anyone in the world–and I believe I’ve demonstrated over the course of my career that I have a better than average chance of beating whomever it is I choose to call out. Whether you like it or not, Anderson and his management have done their best to avoid a rematch. I think I’ve proven myelf worthy to face him again, and if he believes I’m such an easy fight, why not take the payday? I would not have left the UFC if it wasn’t obvious that Anderson was avoiding a second fight, and he’s doing it again.

ttt

Never gets old. H-Bomb never die.