Hey mods. re: fight threads

Dont ever pin two fight threads for the same fight again. That fucking sucked. I come here to talk fights live, as they happen, and there were two pinned threads for UFC 300.

Pin one. Merge if you have to. You have one job. Fix it.

Thanks

7 Likes

Music Video Wow GIF by Apple Music

3 Likes

@Hong_Kong_Phooey bowed to the pressure of NDA. Live and learn. Barry’s thread wrecked NDA’s.

3 Likes

The best posters kept my thread flowing like NDA’s vagine

1 Like

Diversity is a strength

stop the merge !

By luck

It was bullshit having to try to follow two pinned threads.

Nope Chilz , I extended equal opportunity to Barry on this card . Its NDA Event threads for whiles. LOL Barrys thread was pinned 2 days early and got 1.9k. NDA was pinned this morning and got 1.8K . Im LOLOL. End/

1 Like

Next event I will hold a vote to decide who gets to make the thread.

3 Likes

Or just whoever created the thread first keeps it? Not super hard

1 Like

Someone acting like it really made an impact on their lives. Yeah I prefer one too but life will go on.

3 Likes

Read that as NDA Event threads for whites.

2 Likes

Or NDA has 1.7K posts lol

1 Like

I found it annoying, as well. For all the things mods do that seem unnecessary, I was scratching my head as to why NDA’s thread wasnt merged into Barry’s older thread. Id post and then fuck off, and not know which of the two pinned threads the relevant conversation was in.

That said, I have an itchy asshole this morning. It’s having more of an impact on my life.

3 Likes

Agreed OP. Biggest event in a long time and the mods decide to sticky 2 separate threads…very annoying if you’re actually trying to participate in the discussion about the event.

2 Likes

I vote only @williepep Epic Fight night threads to be Pinned from here on in .

@mods

Do It Nike GIF by James Bond 007

3 Likes

Lets Go Yes GIF by Bubble Punk

I’m baffled there was so much animosity and confusion over this.

4 Likes

I’m baffled (not really) that no matter whether i merge the shit out of threads, delete duplicates, or do nothing…. You all will still bitch…

3 Likes

Seems like common sense to have 1 official UFC thread per event that gets stickied…not 2 or 3 or however many we had last night.

1 Like

Yep. It seemed like that back when i used to do it and then everyone complained. So I am not going to get involved unless the OP of the thread asks me to do it. That didn’t happen last night.