HEY UFC CAN YOU ADDRESS THE REEBOK ISSUES

http://i.imgur.com/3iU4NL2.png

RDA is apparently the interim lightweight champion...and a power bottom.

Charizard -
ChokingOnACookie -
GOATherder -
ChokingOnACookie - Overreaction. There have been a handful of stupid mistakes.

Have you purchased anything that was messed up? Have you been personally affected by their typos and geographical ignorance? Yes, you're very lucky that is worst thing you have going on. No, stop whining. Phone Post 3.0

I disagree. There's been a multitude of stupid mistakes.

Nobody purchased anything because the price is insane, the fighters don't make anything of it, the quality is questionable at best...and their product control is clearly lacking.

Yes, it's not the world's no.1 problem, but at some point you have to just stop and ask "WTF?".

This isn't the standard a brand like Reebok should have if it wants to be the main sponsor of the UFC, this is a B (maybe D)-level apparel company's standard. It irks me and others because I watch this sport, I follow it and I want the fighters to do well off it.. and they aren't because of the Reebok deal. So the least they can fucking do is do their job right.
We're pretty much on the same page, just splitting hairs over the difference of a magnitude and handful of problems. I can only think of 4-5 problems.

-Giblert
-Northern Ireland snafu
-Anderson Aldo
-wrong flag on McGregor jacket
-wrong color bird on the Polish kit (forgive my Muricaness for not knowing proper details)

I'm not saying Reebok is awesome and everyone should kiss their ass. I'm saying that it's ridiculous to ask for some kind of statement or apology on here, when he, and 99.999% of us aren't customers.
It's fine to dislike or hate Reebok. You have listed some good reasons to. My problem is that threads like these are weak attempts to get a "sick burn" on Reebok and the UFC. OP is trying to pile on for attention and approval. These threads have no content and are a waste of ones and zeros. Phone Post 3.0
Are you hiding in my closet? You know what clothes I have? Settle down.

I really just want to hear what they have to say about it. Phone Post 3.0
You heard the man. Get the fuck out the closet Phone Post 3.0

Thacommish -
ChokingOnACookie - 
GOATherder -

Have you purchased anything that was messed up? Have you been personally affected by their typos and geographical ignorance? Yes, you're very lucky that is worst thing you have going on. No, stop whining. Phone Post 3.0

Nobody purchased anything because the price is insane, the fighters don't make anything of it, the quality is questionable at best...and their product control is clearly lacking.

Yes, it's not the world's no.1 problem, but at some point you have to just stop and ask "WTF?".

This isn't the standard a brand like Reebok should have if it wants to be the main sponsor of the UFC, this is a B (maybe D)-level apparel company's standard. It irks me and others because I watch this sport, I follow it and I want the fighters to do well off it.. and they aren't because of the Reebok deal. So the least they can fucking do is do their job right.
We're pretty much on the same page, just splitting hairs over the difference of a magnitude and handful of problems. I can only think of 4-5 problems.

-Giblert
-Northern Ireland snafu
-Anderson Aldo
-wrong color bird on the Polish kit (forgive my Muricaness for not knowing proper details)

I'm not saying Reebok is awesome and everyone should kiss their ass. I'm saying that it's ridiculous to ask for some kind of statement or apology on here, when he, and 99.999% of us aren't customers.
It's fine to dislike or hate Reebok. You have listed some good reasons to. My problem is that threads like these are weak attempts to get a "sick burn" on Reebok and the UFC. OP is trying to pile on for attention and approval. These threads have no content and are a waste of ones and zeros. Phone Post 3.0

Im fine with attempts to get a "sick burn" from people that fucked up

I mean there is a reason why your post wasnt listing all the good things they did. Theres a fucking reason for that lol
I don't care about reebok at all. I don't care about their deal with the UFC. I don't care if they close shop tomorrow. I do not care about them here or there. I do not care about them anywhere. I would not care with thacommish. I do not care about the tricky German bitch. I do not care about reebok, god damn.

I get so worn out by the fact that there are 50 threads about the same stupid thing. I see it like a bunch of children all competing for imaginary attention. It hurts my brain that Anderson Aldo takes up 60% (slight exaggeration) of the available threads on the app. Three to five threads about the same thing are enough for me. Phone Post 3.0

ChokingOnACookie -
Thacommish -
ChokingOnACookie - 
GOATherder -

-Giblert
-Northern Ireland snafu
-Anderson Aldo

Im fine with attempts to get a "sick burn" from people that fucked up

I mean there is a reason why your post wasnt listing all the good things they did. Theres a fucking reason for that lol
I don't care about reebok at all. I don't care about their deal with the UFC. I don't care if they close shop tomorrow. I do not care about them here or there. I do not care about them anywhere. I would not care with thacommish. I do not care about the tricky German bitch. I do not care about reebok, god damn.

I get so worn out by the fact that there are 50 threads about the same stupid thing. I see it like a bunch of children all competing for imaginary attention. It hurts my brain that Anderson Aldo takes up 60% (slight exaggeration) of the available threads on the app. Three to five threads about the same thing are enough for me. Phone Post 3.0
This little cutie cares and he just doesn't want to show it. That's sweet. You're mama raised you cute ;). Phone Post 3.0

. Phone Post 3.0

Now Bader is heavyweight champion LOL Phone Post 3.0

Arecsa - http://i.imgur.com/3iU4NL2.png

RDA is apparently the interim lightweight champion...and a power bottom.

hahahah wtf. i love this reebok deal more everyday... this is like late night talk show during the clinton days... it just keeps coming

They should address the 'allegations' that they knowingly let a juiced up Vitor fight Jon Jones. The reebok thing is fucking embarrassing but hardly controversial. Phone Post 3.0