HG Fishermen check out this... Pics

Killer Product one of my best friends made... http://www.thebaitsack.com/

Its Called the Bait Sack...Its designed to help keep gear from tangling, keep yourself/passengers safe and works really great with large baits such as Crank Baits, Jerk Baits, Alabama Rigs, Spinner Baits, Spoons, Topwater lures, Swim Baits, Irons...etc. Nothing worse than getting a hook stuck in you while out fishing or spending time untagling hooks while watching fish your trying to cast on swim away. Its Got an easy one handed open and very simple to use...much better than any Lure protector on the market that I have seen.

Works great on Kayaks as well, nice not worrying about getting cut by hooks while on board or if you accidently tip... Great for child safety and with new anglers.

Do me a favor and check it out... he's my main fishing buddy and an all around good dude, would love to see him do well with this product, plus you all know me by now, I dont recommend shitty things...lol

I got a 10% disc code for the OG "bs10"  http://www.thebaitsack.com/

it's too late for me. all i keep reading is "BALLsack.com"

Not too much of this king of fishing in Hawaii.  Nice product though.  Our fisherman use lure bags or the good ole plastic crate.

FCTV808 -

Hook line and sinker!! Phone Post 3.0

Robobear -

Not too much of this king of fishing in Hawaii.  Nice product though.  Our fisherman use lure bags or the good ole plastic crate.

Ya I know there's not a lot of bass fishing, but these work great for ocean fishing as well, especially from the kayak. I use when going out for halibut/White Sea bass n fishing with swim baits or Krokodiles... when I have 2 rods on board and both are tied up with different lures it's nice knowing there's no exposed hooks.

Hope all is well on your end my man, make anything delicious lately?

VU Phone Post 3.0

FCTV808 - 

between this and me reading every fishing post as a fisting post we have a good website!

FETT_TFK_El Pescadero - 
Robobear -

Ya I know there's not a lot of bass fishing, but these work great for ocean fishing as well, especially from the kayak. I use when going out for halibut/White Sea bass n fishing with swim baits or Krokodiles... when I have 2 rods on board and both are tied up with different lures it's nice knowing there's no exposed hooks.

VU Phone Post 3.0

Renovating my house and making huge outdoor kitchen and fire pit now.  Definitely food to be cooked in the near future!

fnunderful -
FCTV808 - 

between this and me reading every fishing post as a fisting post we have a good website!
I would probably pay to be a member there... Just sayin Phone Post 3.0

Robobear -
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero - 
Robobear -

VU Phone Post 3.0

Renovating my house and making huge outdoor kitchen and fire pit now.  Definitely food to be cooked in the near future!

That's awesome!! Stoked for you my man. I'm gunn build a wood burning pizza oven out back this year... I can't wait!! Phone Post 3.0