Hi kirik/chris

hackett - Mods, why is the admitted trolling from Porkchop on the Japan Relief thread being tolerated? It's on the UG, it's about MMA & BJJ world and efforts to help Japan. It's not an OG thread to debate religion. What's the deal?

Any response? The thread was entitled"Article: Japan Relief Efforts by MMA & BJJ". Should I start a thread about this, private message whatever mods? I don't know because I've never brought anything to a mods' attention.

Does anyone else think the subject matter in that thread is a little too important to allow admitted trolling to disrupt it?

TH

hey hackett, i am taking a look at it now

Jason, was that you on FB?

facebook? was that me where?

Thanks Jason. The poster in question is on his third "dramatic" exit from the thread I believe -- he's admitted, and even apologized to trolling early in the thread, but then came out with more off topic ranting to get people talking his issues about religion and not the topic at hand.

I'd like to go back to sharing examples of MMA & BJJ guys helping this cause which means a lot to me... without all this noise. I'd think his posts should have gone bye-bye a long time ago, maybe as he essentially gloated about the mess he's trying to cause, but they remain.

TH 

yes facebook.  Did you send me a request?

nah, last name is Palmquist

Jason wouldn't add me on Facebook :( Phone Post

nothing against you bud, but I am not one of those guys with 5000 FB friends, i only have close friends and family on there

Art, Jason is Chris' much more attractive brother.

lol, fabes