High Profile Towel Throw Possible

JThomasufc91 -
wiggum -
JThomasufc91 - 

Lol. They might throw in the towel for Khabib. I can't wait til Justin knocks him out and I can rub it in all you Khabib nut huggers faces.

Man, I made a whole thread breaking this fight down and presenting multiple ways I think Justin can win. Take a chill pill.

I respect your knowledge and opinion. But I highly disagree that a towel will be thrown in to save Justin from anyone. 

Likewise. Trevor constantly quotes Justin saying he’s ready to die. 

I feel like Khabib grinds and fatigues his opponents like nothing they’ve ever felt. I don’t think the damage he causes is the kind that should make a corner throw in the towel. 

Shugum -
wiggum - Trevor Whittman is one of the top proponents of towel throwing in MMA. He has shown great care for his fighters before--his calling the Marquardt fight was one of the most humane acts I've seen from a corner in MMA.

We all know that Justin is capable of absorbing unbelievable amount of damage. If Khabib puts in 2-3 rounds that look like Conor Khabib round 2, I wouldn’t be shocked to see Trevor preventing the fight from going into rounds 4 or 5.

I thought the corner couldn’t stop it

Technically it’s a disqualification if they throw in the towel. But the effect is the same the fight is stopped. 

Canooke -
wiggum - 
dinkledorf - 

Championships I want to see them go out. Sorry but that's just the truth 

I think corner stoppages can be epic: Sak v. Royce, Ali v. Fraizer 3, Max v. T-City.

The legend of those fights increases in my eyes thanks to the towels.

GSP vs Penn 2

A thing of beauty

Canooke - 
wiggum - 
dinkledorf - 

Championships I want to see them go out. Sorry but that's just the truth 

I think corner stoppages can be epic: Sak v. Royce, Ali v. Fraizer 3, Max v. T-City.

The legend of those fights increases in my eyes thanks to the towels.

GSP vs Penn 2

Another epic one.

bjtrashman - 
JThomasufc91 -
wiggum -
JThomasufc91 - 

Lol. They might throw in the towel for Khabib. I can't wait til Justin knocks him out and I can rub it in all you Khabib nut huggers faces.

Man, I made a whole thread breaking this fight down and presenting multiple ways I think Justin can win. Take a chill pill.

I respect your knowledge and opinion. But I highly disagree that a towel will be thrown in to save Justin from anyone. 

Likewise. Trevor constantly quotes Justin saying he’s ready to die. 

He has talked about how Justin being ready to die puts the responsibility on him to throw the towel if necessary. They talked about it together on JRE.

JThomasufc91 - 
wiggum -
JThomasufc91 - 

Word.

I wrote that it was possible. It’s not my prediction. If I had to predict, my order would be:

1. Khabib dominates Justin and it looks similar to other Khabib fights. 40%

2. Justin solves the puzzle and beats up Khabib standing. 35%

3. Something else – likely a close fight in which Justin hurts Khabib standing, but Khabib steals rounds with TDs and GnP.