HIGHLIGHT VIDEO - 09 Pankration State Championship

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fG3n2lbdaCA

www.fightleague.org 

ttt

Is Pankration only in California?

this looks fun to compete in. especially for someone who wants to eventually cross over from grappling competition to mma.

TTT

Johnny Walls - Is Pankration only in California?
As of now we only have competitions in California, Wisconsin and Ohio. We are trying to spread to other states but need legit promotors and the blessings from State Athletic Commisions.

http://www.fightleague.org/Rules.html

Thanks for sharing. =)

ttt. be great to have in michigan as a transition to MMA. since we have so many MMA shows here some guys jump in too fast.

jfrank - 
As of now we only have competitions in California, Wisconsin and Ohio. We are trying to spread to other states but need legit promotors and the blessings from State Athletic Commisions.

How can I contact you about this?

I am 2-0 ammy out of parris island, Sc.I would love to compete in one before i trun pro (can you do it as a pro?)

It would be great if you could have a truny in NC or GA.
They are big ammy MMA states and i am sure the respective AC would be on board.

lopez82 - I am 2-0 ammy out of parris island, Sc.I would love to compete in one before i trun pro (can you do it as a pro?)

It would be great if you could have a truny in NC or GA.

They are big ammy MMA states and i am sure the respective AC would be on board.
If you have more than 1 pro win you cannot compete. It its probally to late but you can get TAD orders for the Armed Forces Championships on May 16th at Camp Pendleton.

Johnny Walls - 
jfrank - 

How can I contact you about this?

You can e-mail me at jfrank128@cox.net . I'm in a way off time zone with limited Computer access so it may take a day or two to respond.

We have something in the works that may open the door for Pankration to be legal in many more states by late summer. We had an incident in California causing the athletic commision to posibly begin regulation of tournaments so we need to tighten up our operation and organization. The result should help other states start up their own local associations. 

If anyone is interested in starting a local association in your state contact me and let me know how you would propse to start competitions in your area and how many athletes you think you could draw.  We are not looking for money just honset resourcefull people with a comon goal to make Pankration a truly National Sport.  

jfrank128@cox.net