Hilarious Interview with Roger Mayweather - MayMac

Maybe some of the questions were legit, but I thought this was a pretty funny interview.

At first I couldn’t tell if the guy behind the camera is trolling Roger Mayweather or if hes asking legit questions, but pretty sure hes trolling.

BTW- This is a Post-Fight Interview, so its brand new. 

Not sure if you're joking, but that's not Roger Mayweather

That would be Jeff 

This is not roger. More well spoken though

That's not Roger! It's Magic Johnson you dummy!

Jeff

Man that was one of the worst interviews I’ve ever seen in my life. That interviewer was terrible

sagemma - Man that was one of the worst interviews I've ever seen in my life. That interviewer was terrible

I agree I agree. Whoever he is I hate who's behind that camera

Interviewer is just awful.  Most unprofessional jackass I've heard conducting an interview in quite some time.  He just wants to hear his own thoughts, and confirm his own biases.  Why the hell are you interviewing someone, if you are going to reject all their answers or try to steer their responses into your analysis of the fight?

Go interview yourself in the bathroom.  Jackass who is a fan of boxing interviews a professional fighter/coach/trainer who has decades of experience in the sport...and interviewer rejects all of the expert's opinions

sagemma - Man that was one of the worst interviews I've ever seen in my life. That interviewer was terrible

No bro...you have to agree with him or you don't know what you're talking about!