History of immediate rematches

BJ Penn 0, Frankie Edgar 2. (3 total, but we're talking about immediate rematches)

Anderson Silva 0, Chris Weidman 2.

Shogun 1, Machida 1

EDIT:
Rizzo 0, Couture 2

Edgar 0, Bendo 2

Bonnar 1, Krzysztof 1 (Though, Krzysztof's win was a Dr's stoppage due to cut / headbut)

I know there are more, who else? I feel like whoever won the 1st, typically wins the second. (In the case of Shogun, a lot of people thought he won the first)

EDIT.
Nearly every case of an immediate rematch, whoever won first, wins again.

Mir 1, Lesnar 1
Brown Pride 2, Big Foot 0

BadMotherTucker - Mir 1, Lesnar 1
Brown Pride 2, Big Foot 0

Mir / Lesnar wasn't an immediate rematch. (Mir fought Nog after beating Lesnar, and Lesnar fought Herring and Couture)

Bigfoot / Cain wasn't either.(Cain fought JDS, and Bigfoot fought Browne and Overeem)

A for effort though

lol my bad. Didn't pay attention at all

Cotoure 2, Rizzo 0!
Edgar 2, Maynard 0!
There we go

BadMotherTucker - Cotoure 2, Rizzo 0!
Edgar 2, Maynard 0!
There we go

1 of those Maynard fights was a draw right?

But you did tip me off to Bendo 2, Frankie 0.

BadMotherTucker - Cotoure 2, Rizzo 0!
Edgar 2, Maynard 0!
There we go
Edgar Maynard 2, which was the first one of the two consecutive fights, was a draw. They are 1-1-1. Phone Post 3.0

Yeah you're right. I suck at this.
Bonnar 1, Krystoph 1

Even rematches in general favor winner of the first unless you wait long enough like the 3rd Rampage/Wanderlei fight

Wand/Rampage  2-1

Shogun/Coleman 1/1

Wiman/Danzig   2/0

Fedor/Nog  2/0/1

Shogun/Lil Nog  2/0

Shogun/Hendo 0/2

Barao and cain were given immediate rematches even though they fell through......both got doninated and finished and shouldnt have been granted one.

Barao got smashed in the eventual rematch and cain has yet to fight again. Phone Post 3.0

InTheClosetCucumberBoy - 

Even rematches in general favor winner of the first unless you wait long enough like the 3rd Rampage/Wanderlei fight

Wand/Rampage  2-1

Shogun/Coleman 1/1

Wiman/Danzig   2/0

Fedor/Nog  2/0/1

Shogun/Lil Nog  2/0

Shogun/Hendo 0/2

Exactly my thoughts.

If someone smashes someone, its rare the rematch goes differently (If ever).

i know that's why the fight will be so much fun.

Randy vs Chuck
Hughes vs Penn
Sylvia vs Arlovsky
Jackson vs Diaz
GSP vs Hughes
GSP vs Serra Phone Post 3.0

Cung le/scott smith had an immediate rematch

Michael chandler/will brooks
Pat curran/daniel straus

Tito 2 - Ken Shamrock 0 (2nd & 3rd fight)

Penn 0 Edgar 2 Phone Post 3.0

I knew this crack head in high school that would buy us beer and he fought this scumbag that I know 3 times in less than a week. Crack head kicked this kids ass every time and the kid was a lot bigger than him. The kid even came into his house while he was sleeping on the couch and started punching him in the face and the crack head woke up and kicked his ass out the door. Immediate rematches didn't work in scumbag's favor. Phone Post 3.0