History of MMA: Josh Barnett by @bobbyrazak

thomase ha you raped me that day I was like WTF. Looking forward to seeing you soon mate

@bobbyrazak

I peaked and its all downhill ever since!! haha I'll bell you tomorrow pal. I wanna come up and see you asap.

Big 'English' Tom Phone Post

for sure mate
@bobbyrazak

Another great piece from Bobby. We wanted to celebrate the world not ending, Holidays, and Mr. Razak celebrating another birthday with all of us lucky treachery. It has been a very interesting and amazin journey getting to know Bobby and building a working relationship. Let us testify that Bobby's talent is something of legends. The future is very bright.

Thanks for all the support UG and we wish everyone very Happy Holidays. 

CHEERS

Had the pleasure of writing Josh's bio for the mma hall of fame page Kirik is working on. Dude is a legend's legend. War Warmaster! Phone Post

SUB! Phone Post

Awesome vid Phone Post

ttt

Awesome video. War josh. Phone Post

Thanks eh.

I have always a fan of Josh Barnett.......The Fighter. However, I can admit that something always struck a nerve with me when I'd here him in interviews. It was something that I could never pin, but I wasn't a superfan to the point of always rooting for him. I just knew that I would always get what I paid for when he was on a PPV.

With that said, there's something about this interview that changed my mind. It was as real as I've ever heard him be. But, I believe I would subconsciously concentrate on his subtle pro wrestling attitude (it's not the "IN YO FACE" WWE Attitude, a much more respectful Japanese Pro Wrestling type of attitude. It's a much different act in Japan).

This was a great interview. Hearing him talk about the entertainment part of the business opened my eyes and made me realize my error in judgement, and hence fortg, a better fan.

Thank you for sharing this! Phone Post

Barnett is going to rape the UFC heavyweights.

Glad he and Dana made up. Great for the sports and the fans.

ttt

Does Josh ever post on the UG was going to invite him on?

@bobbyrazak Phone Post

Does Josh ever post on the UG was going to ask him to come on?

@bobbyrazak Phone Post

TTT. Phone Post

Very very cool Phone Post

myrites - Does Josh ever post on the UG was going to ask him to come on?

@bobbyrazak Phone Post

He just posted in the "Bigfoot out" thread Phone Post

sub