Hit me! In the face!

I'm looking for a fight for the UGGP!

I don't have a picture but I can tell you that I look like I should be a professional Nice Guy.

Jacob
5'11"
Fight Weight- 175
Training- 0
Experience- 1 fight.

Any takers?

well I am taller and fatter...so i would love to

And more experienced it looks like.

I will fight you!

..in the UFC video game.

...in 2009, apparently.

April.

I would love to fight you, in the UFC game.

Tom...you'll get a lot of joke posts, but be patient. TTT this for a little bit and see if you get someone.

Isn't it amazing how many tough-guy, UG fanboys actually step up to fight when they have a legitimate opportunity?

Its true I have a lil edge on ya there...but I really like hitting smaller people in the face. I wish we could go back to the no weight class days cuz I would been a SUPERSTAR wit dat shizzle

Prepare to be OBLITERATED!

...in April, 2009.

supercan - Tom...you'll get a lot of joke posts, but be patient. TTT this for a little bit and see if you get someone.

Isn't it amazing how many tough-guy, UG fanboys actually step up to fight when they have a legitimate opportunity?

You wanna fight?

Has anyone challenged you?

gets gauntlet ready

I can't make 175. No way. I'd have to have a calf amputated. I actually thought about dropping that low since it seems like there are a lot of guys around that weight.

jakesmash challenged me, but he is far more experienced than I am. I'm thinking about it. I haven't set anything in stone yet.

Someone did just email me about looking for someone at 175. I'm going to try and hook you guys up to see if it's a good fight.

That's me that emailed you.

I can move up to 185 if necessary. I don't care.

hits Tom in the face

i gassed just reading this thread, i'm out

LOL! That's hilarious. I just sent you an email about fighting you. God, I'm an idiot.

Man, I don't know that I could fight someone that is moving UP to fight me. I don't know if that's cool. I need to talk to the promoter to figure out what the best thing to do is.

I'll keep trying to help you, though.

looks at gauntlet

JOB - hits Tom in the face

Finally!

Thank you!

lol... guess when they are shooting to hold the UGGP Job?

2009 in the month of April...

If the game is out by then we should meet in Iowa the weekend of the UGGP and play one another in the UFC video game.

supercan - LOL! That's hilarious. I just sent you an email about fighting you. God, I'm an idiot.

Man, I don't know that I could fight someone that is moving UP to fight me. I don't know if that's cool. I need to talk to the promoter to figure out what the best thing to do is.

I'll keep trying to help you, though.

looks at gauntlet

Why would that not be ok? I can gain 20lbs easy in 6 months man. I have weighed as much as 210 and as little as 150 so I can make any weight.

Let's fight.

For Honor!

April- 2009

You can't handle my sick judo skills!

I'm pretty sure Iowa is not in Ireland. Otherwise, I'd be there and SQUARE!

Square by the way is EVIL LEFT HOOK in the UFC video game.

lol

-> -> R1 for Igors 1-punch KO.

I wouldn't even try to sprawl.. I'd just fucking button mash R1 all day!

kicks tom in the tooth