Hitting up a massage parlor in about 45 mins. TME

LOL Tjay!!!! Gold!!! Phone Post 3.0

T.Jay Thompson - My first experience was at Evergreen next to Rock Za. Friend paid and I figured I didn't want to be rude. :-). We didn't know we could get a line up so mama sent us to rooms to wait. The first girl that came in was ugly so I politely said "no thank you". She left and mama personally walked in another girl. Same scenario, i politely declined. Mama was a little miffed and brought 3rd girl. I said "sorry, maybe I should go". Mama says "wait, one more girl". And I swear to you it was the first girl dressed in a different outfit! Phone Post 3.0

fucking lacist!!!

fnunderful -
T.Jay Thompson - My first experience was at Evergreen next to Rock Za. Friend paid and I figured I didn't want to be rude. :-). We didn't know we could get a line up so mama sent us to rooms to wait. The first girl that came in was ugly so I politely said "no thank you". She left and mama personally walked in another girl. Same scenario, i politely declined. Mama was a little miffed and brought 3rd girl. I said "sorry, maybe I should go". Mama says "wait, one more girl". And I swear to you it was the first girl dressed in a different outfit! Phone Post 3.0

fucking lacist!!!
Ugly wimminz need love too! Phone Post 3.0

latex bed or gtfo

Bed bugs?! Phone Post 3.0