hmmm...mopeds...

You know, I never put much thought into mopeds...I mean what's to think about? Unless they're in my lane in front of me and they can't even manage the speed limit. At that point I think about them. I think, "Why are these tinker toys allowed on real roads?" I mean what do they have...couple two, tree horsepower?

Hey, whatever floats your boat.

However, my thoughs have been changing recently...you see, when you finally put a baby down who was resisting his nap and fussing endlessly,  then two minutes later a moped with the obligatory mega-loud pipes roars past your house at a blazing 15 mph, waking up the baby that I now have to deal with all over again, then I think to myself, "...I hate that fucken piece of shit".

And btw, what does adding loud pipes get you? Does it get you from 3 horsepower to 3.25 horsepower? I doubt it. Because that's not even how internal combustion engines work. But hey it's loud and must impress the ladies right? Right?

At times like that I also think about that OG thread about how to know when you're in the ghetto...answer #1: When you see 40 year old men riding mopeds.

Indeed I love that.   

rides modified Puch past Mokes place

• puts thin wire across from tele pole to pole decapitating all.

burns moped rubber on kahuhipa outside kteam

I've stopped some beefed up mopeds going 80 miles an hour on the freeway! You would be surprised how fast these liddo bugger's can go, if you have the right tinker toy's.

lol @ a moped burning rubber!

btw, mopeds are for when your are a teen about the town but too young to get a driver's license. It's to tide you over until you're 16 and can start driving a car like a man.

...also, just so the hippies know...all 2-stroke engines (like those in mopeds) are FAR more polluting than the largest Escalade you could ever possibly buy.

It's 1:14am and I just heard a large explosion in my neighborhood. Hopefully it was a moped someone was "trying" to soup up.

"I've stopped some beefed up mopeds going 80 miles an hour on the freeway! You would be surprised how fast these liddo bugger's can go, if you have the right tinker toy's."

As long as they can do it quietly and they're not wearing a helmet, that's fine with me.

Moke - You know, I never put much thought into mopeds...I mean what's to think about? Unless they're in my lane in front of me and they can't even manage the speed limit. At that point I think about them. I think, "Why are these tinker toys allowed on real roads?" I mean what do they have...couple two, tree horsepower?

Hey, whatever floats your boat.

However, my thoughs have been changing recently...you see, when you finally put a baby down who was resisting his nap and fussing endlessly,  then two minutes later a moped with the obligatory mega-loud pipes roars past your house at a blazing 15 mph, waking up the baby that I now have to deal with all over again, then I think to myself, "...I hate that fucken piece of shit".

And btw, what does adding loud pipes get you? Does it get you from 3 horsepower to 3.25 horsepower? I doubt it. Because that's not even how internal combustion engines work. But hey it's loud and must impress the ladies right? Right?

At times like that I also think about that OG thread about how to know when you're in the ghetto...answer #1: When you see 40 year old men riding mopeds.

Indeed I love that.   

KILL THEM......KILL THEM ALL!

Wish the police would tag the fuk outta them for no eye, noise and every fukin moving violation in the koddamn book!

Or we could just KILL THEM ALL! and by kill I mean a shotgun slug to the face.

I has no respect nor any sympathy for assholes who have no respect for others....KILL THEM ALL!

BOOM!

moped'rs need a little love and respect. If the collective conciousnss can just get past their noise and pollution prejudices then we can all find mutual harmony.

Sgt. SLAPHEAD, I think you need some kava juice to mellow you down!

Why bother? I'm sure as soon as he fell asleep, an open piped moped would fart past his house and wake him up and then he'd have to deal with a throbbing headache.

Mopeds are like small dog syndrome...like how the smallest most useless dogs are the loudest and most irritating.

People wanna ride mopeds fine....stay the fuk outta the way of vehicles and don't make them noisy.....OTHERFUKINWISE DIE!

I own a Harley and I fukin ride (even drive vehicles) like an old lady. I have owned and ridden enduros, cruisers and sport bikes and on my harley ran V&H short shots, but I kept the throttle low, especially on neighborhood roads and hate riders always blurping and pounding on the throttle. Only times I was hard on the throttle was when street racing and playing bike tag when young and dumb, but even then I was on open roads and highways on neighbor islands.

I fukin live on an avenue, I want those fukers to die.....I want a lot of fukers to die. Why won't they die?...I'd be willing to help!

^^dont blurp/pound the throttle around homes and i wont feel like shooting a 190gr broadhead tipped hexshaft arrow through your face and out the back of your skull

That was then, this is now....

Like I said, when you're 15 and can't get a license but you need to get you ass over to Liemomi's house to finger bang her because her parents went out, a moped is the thing for you. When you turn 16, it's time to drive a car or motorcycle like a man.

Mopeds are embarrassing. putting loud pipes on only draws attention to your embarrassing predicament. Worse, you don't even realize it.

Stop making fun of me! Mopeds get right of ways just like one bicycle. Keep it up and dis is wats coming to your street bra....

I will loan him my electromagnetic field analyzer and he will detect and pierce you with an exploding tipped arrow just as you start your final approach.

*blows self up trying to make exploding arrow :(

Dammit!

sorts through the rubble and salvages sniper rifles