HNN and other Hawaii media propaganda

Has anyone else noticed that Hawaii News Now and other local media has been posting stories attempting to make you believe the incident happened locally, however when you click the link you find out it was in Mexico or Detroit?

I get all my news from the OG...... and FB.
Eff you Big Brother / NSA!

Come at me, Bro! Phone Post 3.0

Just kidding NSA. Love you guys. Like my FB posts if you're going to lurk though. Kthanxbi Phone Post 3.0

lol at local news. except rabello.

Speaking of local news casts, Does anyone else find Olena Heu a bit irritating, in the morning? I'm finding it nauseating waking up to her news flashes of Hollywood non sense and fashion segments. And don't get me started on the adopt a pet portion that seems to be necessarily seen everyday at 7:30 am. Is this crap really news?!?!? Phone Post 3.0

Speaking of local news casts.......

http://khnl.images.worldnow.com/images/23472578_BG1.jpg

BOOM! Deliciousness

looks like a retarded soccer mom shocker.

FearHIM - Speaking of local news casts, Does anyone else find Olena Heu a bit irritating, in the morning? I'm finding it nauseating waking up to her news flashes of Hollywood non sense and fashion segments. And don't get me started on the adopt a pet portion that seems to be necessarily seen everyday at 7:30 am. Is this crap really news?!?!? Phone Post 3.0
I put the sound on mute and just fwap to her tits Phone Post 3.0

they're all getting really sloppy compared to 90s and early 2000 talent. :(

FCTV808 - 

looks like a retarded soccer mom shocker.

Don't knock my fetish!

lol