Holly Holm is still the best woman Champ!

Awesome personality..

Cute...

No wining.... pouting...

Even though her reign was short, the way she behaved was that of of Champ!

Awesome legs too!!

Beat a woman who was a punching bag that night. Has looked mediocre ever since. Phone Post 3.0

Actually, has always looked mediocre. Phone Post 3.0

seek - 

Awesome personality..

Cute...

No wining.... pouting...

Awesome legs too!!

Holly is awesome and a great rep for the sport.

submit1337 - Actually, has always looked mediocre. Phone Post 3.0

I see your point but the word always is misplaced because when she kicked rondas face into the 2nd row it was glorious and a masterful performance

DalyDentedDecimated'sDome -
BigEyedFish -

I see your point but the word always is misplaced because when she kicked rondas face into the 2nd row it was glorious and a masterful performance

Even if she never wins again and looks worse each time, i'll still respect her bigtime. Why?

1) i got to chat w her at the wrap party of Fight Valley. The line had died down, there was no one behind me, and we had a pleasant non rushed convo for about 2 minutes. 

2) She is a hot fox!  I incidentally touched her shoulder when we posed for a picture.  Woo! that ranks only below the guy who had sex with Arianny...right? maybe a little?

3) most importantly, Holly broke the logjam and allowed the new storylines and matchups to emerge

you didn't drop down to your knees to worship that glorious ...?

She had one great fight and she has been exposed since then. If Ronda had the advantage of seeing Holly lose to Meisha and Valentina, she may not have chosen to rush in swinging.  She may have chosen to be careful and just look for takedowns until Holly slowed down. 

Power Bottom - Not even possible to argue anyone but Rousey being the greatest female champ. Phone Post 3.0

True. Which will always leave a special place for the champ that dethroned her.

submit1337 - Beat a woman who was a punching bag that night. Has looked mediocre ever since. Phone Post 3.0
Always looked mediocre against any reasonable high level of talent. Stylistically matched up perfectly against Ronda, didn't fight Ronda again so she went back to looking mediocre. Phone Post 3.0

DalyDentedDecimated'sDome -
BigEyedFish -

Even if she never wins again and looks worse each time, i'll still respect her bigtime. Why?

1) i got to chat w her at the wrap party of Fight Valley. The line had died down, there was no one behind me, and we had a pleasant non rushed convo for about 2 minutes. 

2) She is a hot fox!  I incidentally touched her shoulder when we posed for a picture.  Woo! that ranks only below the guy who had sex with Arianny...right? maybe a little?

3) most importantly, Holly broke the logjam and allowed the new storylines and matchups to emerge

You creepy little bastard. Phone Post 3.0

seems weird to me that she was two champions ago.

Seems like yesterday she whooped on Ronda.

Yeah, nope. Had she defended her title more than not at all, or so... Add in her ground game being far below average.. she has a lot to work on. 

Spinning Shit -
submit1337 - Beat a woman who was a punching bag that night. Has looked mediocre ever since. Phone Post 3.0
Always looked mediocre against any reasonable high level of talent. Stylistically matched up perfectly against Ronda, didn't fight Ronda again so she went back to looking mediocre. Phone Post 3.0
Not really. Ronda pretty much fought stupidly and was a punching bag which made Holm's performance look spectacular. Phone Post 3.0

submit1337 - 
Spinning Shit -
Not really. Ronda pretty much fought stupidly and was a punching bag which made Holm's performance look spectacular. Phone Post 3.0

Ronda fought the same game plan she always fights, Holly just made it look stupid by neutralizing it.

Gina!

seek -

Awesome personality..

Cute...

No wining.... pouting...

Awesome legs too!!

Lol no... That's not what makes her a good person, not a good champ. She was not a good champ, at all. Unfortunately. Phone Post 3.0

OP sounds like a 90yo southerner with a wife who stays in the kitchen 

I agree she was awesome