Holly Holm to headline ANOTHER card in July

That Ashlee Evans smith girl has been in the UFC since 2014 (9 years)

And has only fought 8 times !!!

Champion Brandon Moreno has fought 7 times in 3 years!!!

Fuck off WMMA

5 Likes

Total bullshit. I hate WMMA, but Holly Holm is the most boring fighter in WMMA. I canā€™t believe anyone wants to watch her.

8 Likes

Sheā€™s still around?

Still shaving her head?

2 Likes

I donā€™t even want to see her play with her steroid mini dick

3 Likes

They donā€™t.

This is like Danaā€™s ā€œwinkwinkā€ break. Heā€™s obligated under the ESPN contract to put on way too many events a year so he does everyone a favour at least once in a while by making cards nobody wants to, has to, or will watch.

Itā€™s like a weekend off for fans from non stop UFCs while simultaneously fulfilling his obligations.

2 Likes

She has a lifetime membership in the UFC.

3 Likes

True, sheā€™ll always be cool for that. But she sheā€™s kind of a knob and wasnā€™t she dating that fucked moron?

While googling that I came across that they stole some basket of medical supplies meant for a hospital a couple years ago and when police intervened they returned it missing a bunch of shit :rofl: classy :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Sheā€™s got some nice looking cans though.

Yup I remember her stealing the basket .

I think the RING door cam caught them stealing emergency supplies masks etc

1 Like

1 Like

I was curious who has the most decisions in UFC history, I figured it either has to be her or Tecia Torres.

So, this link is super dated, and doesnā€™t seem to answer the question, but itā€™s an interesting rabbit hole either way. It also occurs to me that we should have some kind of poll for who is the worst decision/point-fighting fighter in UFC history. Itā€™s not easy to measure, because there are guys with a lot of decisions who were also in the UFC forever (Diego, Koscheck), and thereā€™s guys with lots of decisions that were amazing fights (also Diego).

1 Like

Also take into consideration that women only joined the UFC 10years ago and there are way more men and divisions so itā€™s gonna be higher.

There was a chart I found that was accurate and went by divisions
Womanā€™s 115 had a 87% chance of going to a decision

she killa

1 Like

Either can she :grinning:

WMMA for every one good fight there are 100 bad ones.

Hey Dana- they always say your first instinct is usually the correct one

1 Like

Everyone should boycott that event. Send a message to the ufc that garbage WMMA fights on a main card wonā€™t be tolerated

3 Likes

So fucking random with these card placements.

RDA vs. Luque would strengthen most PPV cards. Itā€™s not going to bring in any extra views but itā€™s the kind of fight no one would complain about.

But nah, just stick it in the middle of a Fight Night that no one is going to watch instead :smile:.

4 Likes

I feel like such an internet douche saying this but HH was such a letdown.

When she beat Ronda I was so pumped for her to go on a tear. But she didnā€™t.

2 Likes

Iā€™m feeling this. Throw Sara McMann in the same bucket. Iā€™m not sure what it is with Sara, but I think Holly realized that there was a clear path for her to win following the Greg Jackson gameplan. Zero damage taken over the course of a career ā†’ the ability to fight and earn income in MMA for 20+ years.

But the downside of all of that is that sheā€™s a sport killer. Absolutely unwatchable. The UFC employee who wrote ā€œPPV main eventsā€ into her contract should be fired and sued for corporate sabotage.

3 Likes