Holly Holm to headline ANOTHER card in July

please NO

Put jon jones dick inside you and you too can headline shit cards with chelsea handler and a chick with a 6-5 record. Hopefully they don’t cut that skies after her record dips to 6-6…

Mark my words. Every single woman on the roster is 1 win away from a title shot. 2 wins if you’re NOT currently on the roster.

1 Like

I think it has more to do with Dana’s dick than Jon Jones. And if not Dana, someone else high up. No way her and Jessica Eye aren’t starting and ending business negotiations on their knees. I 100% believe that.

Women suck their bosses cocks for a meger pay raise and 2 extra days of vacation a year. Anyone thinks that Holm and Eye are above that are crazy

1 Like

Is Holm that big of a star or is that how strong the agenda to push WMMA is? RDA has had a legendary career and Luque has had a good career.

Wanderlei’s cousin Mayra just beat a girl who is 4-6 in the UFC and a girl who was 2-1 in the UFC before that to get a main event spot over RDA? Thats wrong man, so wrong.

1 Like

RDA has more MMA fights and more UFC wins than all six of the women on the card combined and he is a former UFC champion and a current top 10 fighter. He is coming off a win and 3-1 in his last four.

They really gonna fuck him out of his main event spot like that?

I’d have to assume that UFC has to have a certain amount of wmma main events. It was Tate vs Mayra and Holly is a replacement.

So it’s not like they MADE this the main event, it already was. I don’t know what they’d KEPT it he main event with the bigger star pulling out.

And I was really surprised to hear the crowd cheer Holly last time.

Yeah good point, Tate vs Silva never should have been main event over RDA vs Luque either. That goes without saying.

I get it though, ESPN and UFC are always trying to grow their female demographic and they give the WMMA fighters big spots on the card to do it.

I think casuals still follow and care about Holm and Tate because of the Ronda fights. They all got over with the casuals after all that.

1 Like

Holm main eventing also fucks us out of a 5 round rda vs luque fight, thats the kind of matchup where you could probably say “if it went another 2 rounds it might have been different”

1 Like

Def looks better than holly

1 Like

It makes sense that with all the watery cards that they’d sometimes deliberately put together a hot garbage lineup for consolidation, culling the herd of some obligatory boxes to check. Skip this one entirely and maybe you’ll enjoy the next one more?

2 Likes

ESG score has ruined everything

Why Would You Do That Ross Geller GIF

The Queen Of Swords. We all know what sword fighting is, so basically “her” name is The Queen Of Cocks.

I hopeChelsea Handler gets her ass kicked, hate that bitch

Holm. Is. Horrible, although I like what she said last post fight.

3 Likes

Holm and Eye might not be above that but White should be. Man, an eight/nine figure guy in Las Vegas? You can do better than Eye or Holm. No offense.

Will always be grateful to Holly for destroying Ronda’s career but she should only be the main event if she is fighting a man.

2 Likes

She was never an exciting fighter. Ronda forced her to fight by non-stop pressure.

2 Likes