Holly Jolly New Six Fight Deal

https://www.mmanews.com/news/holly-holm-signs-six-fight-deal-ahead-of-ufc-on-espn-43

This weekend sees the return of “The Preacher’s Daughter.”

After a blockbuster pay-per-view card in London, the UFC is returning to American soil for an event in San Antonio, Texas.

While the headline bout between bantamweight contenders Marlon Vera and Cory Sandhagen is expected to steal the show, there are a number of intriguing contests and names set to feature on the undercard.

And in addition to the likes of Manel Kape and Maycee Barber, that includes former UFC women’s bantamweight champion Holly Holm.
The 41-year-old veteran, who won the gold in 2015 by memorably knocking out Ronda Rousey, will be making the walk for her first outing since a narrow main event defeat to Ketlen Vieira last May.
In the UFC on ESPN 43 co-main event, Holm will share the cage with the returning Yana Santos (formerly Yana Kunitskaya). When it was announced, the matchup marked the final on Holm’s old agreement.
Now, it’s been confirmed that “The Preacher’s Daughter” will enter the cage on Saturday night with her future set.

2 Likes

6 more rematches with the surrounding air!!

15 Likes

Was she really getting boned by everyone at Jackson’s?

2 Likes

Who cares?

11 Likes

Kind of ironic she was mma’s darling for a while for knocking out Ronda Rousey.

Rousey was the most exciting fighter in all of wmma, Holm is one of the least.

3 Likes

Her last 6 fights took 5.5 years…

She planning to fight air until she’s 50?

She’s also on a 4-6 run…of course she’s “1 or 2” away from a title shot :rofl:

5 Likes
1 Like

Dem Bones Deals

1 Like

Holly is a be female officer Greta Thunburg of mma

2 Likes

I care way more about her sex life than I do about her fight career

3 Likes

Bizzare re-signing. She is done, done.

2 Likes

OnlyHolmes

2 Likes

Only if her horny friend Michelle Waterson joins her. Otherwise, I’m good

1 Like

Good for her I guess. I won’t watch tho. Fucken boring.

2 Likes

Kiiiiiyaaaaa

2 Likes

I’m still a fan. Holly is cool.

1 Like

I wish Ronda beat her

3 Likes

It certainly did make her famous and overinflate her persona but that was one my all time favorite moments in MMA. Nothing better than seeing Ronda flatlined after she and Edwin burned all their bridges.