Holly showed more heart than Conor

commonsense517 - I knew this would come up. Conor showed up to take the fight at 170 on short notice. THATS heart too. And I was rooting for Nate Phone Post 3.0

Conor fought on short notice? He had a full training camp, right?

Diaz was the one who fought on short notice- he wasnt in a camp. According to Conor, Nate was teaching kids BJJ and making balloon animals.

....man, can you imagine how that fight would have gone if Nate actually trained for it?

He didn't go up 25 lbs.

He should fight at 155. He walks around between 165-170.

Nate walks around 165-170.

It was pretty even.

They are both 155ers . And Nate on very short notice. And he is 5-5 in his last 10 ufc fights.

Back to cutting like crazy to fight smaller guys for Conor.

calpolkid -
commonsense517 - I knew this would come up. Conor showed up to take the fight at 170 on short notice. THATS heart too. And I was rooting for Nate Phone Post 3.0
Against a 155'er Phone Post 3.0
This Phone Post 3.0

commonsense517 - I knew this would come up. Conor showed up to take the fight at 170 on short notice. THATS heart too. And I was rooting for Nate Phone Post 3.0
Is that really "heart"?
It's not, is it?
It's arrogance.
Heart is shown in the face of adversity.
Saying "fuck it I'll do 170 for you, Nate" isn't heart, mcgregor thought Nate would be an easy dip into the 170lb division..
That's not showing heart at all.

Willingness, fearlessness, confidence, arrogance.. That's what that shows. Not all bad but not really "heart". Phone Post 3.0

NikkoBarro - Proud of holly goin out like that. Conner tapped like a bitch. Phone Post 3.0
Cant teach heart Phone Post 3.0

Going up 25 pounds lol.

mix headroom -
commonsense517 - I knew this would come up. Conor showed up to take the fight at 170 on short notice. THATS heart too. And I was rooting for Nate Phone Post 3.0

Wrong. They're both 155 lb fighters that didn't cut weight. Good excuse though
Did I bring up Nate at all? I just said what was going on in Conor's head here.

I did bet on Nate but to say Conor has not heart cause he tapped is fucking stupid Phone Post 3.0

Effstrikingmeansdamage -
Is it heart or is it believing your own hype? I bet he thinks twice about it now that he knows he's human. How can you show him gratitude after the way he talked to Nate? Telling him to dance for him. He didn't show gratitude. He made his bed let him sleep in it. Phone Post 3.0
Dude he was selling a fight calm down Phone Post 3.0

William C -

Conor fought on short notice? He had a full training camp, right?

Diaz was the one who fought on short notice- he wasnt in a camp. According to Conor, Nate was teaching kids BJJ and making balloon animals.

....man, can you imagine how that fight would have gone if Nate actually trained for it?
Whether you believe the story that Conor "knew" he was fighting Nate changes the story but Conor was preparing for a completely different guy.

My god people I was rooting for Diaz and you're turning me into a Conor defender here. Phone Post 3.0

Spinning Shit -
calpolkid -
Against a 155'er Phone Post 3.0
Against a fighter who cuts to 155. Let's not try to pretend that Nate walks in at 160.

The obvious outcome happened, but the people questioning his toughness are retarded. Phone Post 3.0
I wanted Nate but that was not the obvious outcome. Not here not in the books not in real life. Only some vocal few said Nate would win. Phone Post 3.0