Holly showed more heart than Conor

She went out on her shield like a champ...Conor tapped with little resistance. What happened to being a lion bro? Phone Post 3.0

I knew this would come up. Conor showed up to take the fight at 170 on short notice. THATS heart too. And I was rooting for Nate Phone Post 3.0

commonsense517 - I knew this would come up. Conor showed up to take the fight at 170 on short notice. THATS heart too. And I was rooting for Nate Phone Post 3.0
Against a 155'er Phone Post 3.0

Nothing like questioning the toughness of a fighter who goes up 25lbs while fighting an opponent on short notice. Phone Post 3.0

Proud of holly goin out like that. Conner tapped like a bitch. Phone Post 3.0

commonsense517 - I knew this would come up. Conor showed up to take the fight at 170 on short notice. THATS heart too. And I was rooting for Nate Phone Post 3.0
Nate asked 165 Conor was already looking to Lawler Phone Post 3.0

Both of those chokes were deep. I don't fault Conor. Holy will answer it at the press conference but being in Round 2 vs Rd 5 was probably the difference. Holy was hoping to hear a bell I bet. Phone Post 3.0

calpolkid -
With a 10 day camp. Phone Post 3.0

calpolkid -
Against a fighter who cuts to 155. Let's not try to pretend that Nate walks in at 160.

The obvious outcome happened, but the people questioning his toughness are retarded. Phone Post 3.0

Spinning Shit - Nothing like questioning the toughness of a fighter who goes up 25lbs while fighting an opponent on short notice. Phone Post 3.0
They are both natural 155'ers you touch butt dork. Phone Post 3.0

But hey guys, McGregor beats sea level Cain, right? Phone Post 3.0

Yup she has a really champions heart! Phone Post 3.0