Holly vs conor tapping sitaution for dummies

Outlaw'd Stretched My Anus -
ValeTudo 1 -
DirtyLickinsBrah -
ValeTudo 1 -
DirtyLickinsBrah -
businessbhoy -
DirtyLickinsBrah - Its not the fact that conor tapped so quick that makes him a quitter.....its the fact that he gave nate that choke to avoid being ko/tko, thats why he didnt fight it.

Smart move by conor, but quitter no doubt. Phone Post 3.0
Breaking news. Internet troll calls world champion MMA fighter a quitter.

Jesus wept. Phone Post 3.0
Lol, more like "Internet troll, calls it like it is"

Jesus only wept, because u got the headline wrong. Phone Post 3.0
Let me mount you and we will see how fast you quit. Phone Post 3.0
Lmao, dont let a "pathetic loser" like myself get u so upset........try to get out and mount a hot chick.......might ease the suffering. Phone Post 3.0
Already got a hot chick you keyboard warrior. Tapping out to a choke in a mma fight is common.

How many choke holds have you been put in to have the cheek to call a professional fighter a quitter for tapping?

You been watching mma for a few years and you think you have gained the expertise to critique a fighters heart sitting in your sweaty arm chair. GTFO you loser. Get to the gym Phone Post 3.0
I just want to point out that you come across as a massive fairy acting like a tough ass over the Internet while also defending a fighter who you'll never know to the death.

Just saying, in case you want to maybe salvage your image and cease the silliness.

But if you'd like to carry on then by all means do so. I am not above entertainment.

Just looking out for you bro. Phone Post 3.0
I don't come out as a fairy at all it's your own opinion that I do. Just stating the truth. Obviously what I say pains the keyboard warriors on here. Which is understandable.

But unless you agree with calling a pro fighter a quitter (which means you are the real fairy) then you should see where I am coming from.

I am not a tough guy. But I know fighters personally and see the sacrifices they go through on a daily basis which all of you keyboard warriors would quit after 1 week of a their out of camp training schedule. Phone Post 3.0

ValeTudo 1 -
DirtyLickinsBrah -
ValeTudo 1 -
DirtyLickinsBrah -
businessbhoy -
DirtyLickinsBrah - Its not the fact that conor tapped so quick that makes him a quitter.....its the fact that he gave nate that choke to avoid being ko/tko, thats why he didnt fight it.

Lmao, dont let a "pathetic loser" like myself get u so upset........try to get out and mount a hot chick.......might ease the suffering. Phone Post 3.0
Already got a hot chick you keyboard warrior. Tapping out to a choke in a mma fight is common.

How many choke holds have you been put in to have the cheek to call a professional fighter a quitter for tapping?

You been watching mma for a few years and you think you have gained the expertise to critique a fighters heart sitting in your sweaty arm chair. GTFO you loser. Get to the gym Phone Post 3.0
I just want to point out that you come across as a massive fairy acting like a tough ass over the Internet while also defending a fighter who you'll never know to the death.

Just saying, in case you want to maybe salvage your image and cease the silliness.

But if you'd like to carry on then by all means do so. I am not above entertainment.

But hey every sport has their fat arm chair experts. Just sad to see the ug being polluted by them more and more as the years go by. Can't really make these cowards understand the reality of this sport over the internet. Phone Post 3.0

ValeTudo 1 -
ValeTudo 1 -
DirtyLickinsBrah -
ValeTudo 1 -
DirtyLickinsBrah -
businessbhoy -

But hey every sport has their fat arm chair experts. Just sad to see the ug being polluted by them more and more as the years go by. Can't really make these cowards understand the reality of this sport over the internet. Phone Post 3.0
Why not educate them , instead of stooping to their level. Phone Post 3.0

"If you tap, you're gay." The UG

Just look at this gay tapper. What a quitter !
http://larrybrownsports.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/fedor-werdum.jpg

Surprised that nobody had mentioned how fast Holly went to sleep. Once she flipped Miesha over trying to get out, Tate locked it in tight and Holly was out very quick. Way faster then I have seen anyone else pass out. Phone Post 3.0

What struck me was that Holly was punching the air as she was getting choked unconscious. Now, some people might see that as a sign of grit/toughness or what have you. Others might see it as simple sign of inexperience in the submission grappling part of the game. Maybe it's both. I reckon If you roll regularly with high level dudes you're going to be tapping all the time. When a sub is in properly and you're an experienced grappler, generally speaking you're going to tap. It's programmed in. If you've not put in the time on the mat, when you get caught in a choke in a real bout then you don't know how much time you've got before the lights get dim and the stars start sparkling and you just might start throwing 1-2's...

Now, when it comes to people like Big Nog and Renzo, people who are legendary because of their grappling prowess or fighting moxie, not tapping and letting it snap could possibly be a result of ego/pride/sense of honour.

We don't know other people's motivations at all, we can guess but that's all it is. With that in mind, we should also be a little less harsh when calling down judgements like "quitter" or "coward", especially on people who chose to get locked in a cage and fight for a living with very limited protection and rules. They're facing themselves and their fears at a depth few of us ever dive to. The exception I imagine being combat veterans, emergency personnel and other such occupations where life and limb are at stake.

Anyway, getting sidetracked sorry. Well that's my 2 cents. Phone Post 3.0

ValeTudo 1 -
ValeTudo 1 -
DirtyLickinsBrah -
ValeTudo 1 -
DirtyLickinsBrah -
businessbhoy -

Lol Phone Post 3.0

My threads always end like this i dont know. Phone Post 3.0

ValeTudo 1 -
ValeTudo 1 -
DirtyLickinsBrah -
ValeTudo 1 -
DirtyLickinsBrah -
businessbhoy -

Lol, its actually more sad that we cant have civil disagreements on a forum.

Some tough guys always shows up with the whole "do u even train bro" line. Phone Post 3.0

Bigmeech - A lot of people compare the situation Holly was in with Conor.
Even thou it was the same choke it were 2 very different scenario's.

1) Holly was winning the fight and it was the last round so if she could some how get out of the choke she coulda won the fight.

If Conor somehow coulda get out of the choke (what I doubt) he would still be in a world of trouble 2minutes or something and 3 more rounds to go.

2) Holly had a lot of gas and energy so she could resist the choke and fight it a lot longer. Gasping for air and getting choked is 10x a worse feeling.

Their are more points to be made but this should be enough. Phone Post 3.0
Holly never said she would never tap. Conor did. This needs to be pointed out to some people too. Phone Post 3.0