holy fuggin kukri. i shud buy yes?

W T F FUCCKEN FUCK?

Hey isnt that the star wars kid!?

Always wondered what happened to him

My gurkha blood laughs at these cheap imitations

Coldsteel has improved everything its touched?

FCTV808 - Coldsteel has improved everything its touched?

Depends on your meaning of improved.

The kraton handle feels good in the hand, but I'm not a fan because they can melt from deet, solvents, etc. The blade thickness makes it a real good slicer and it chops well because of the kukri geometry, but I'd strongly suspect my KH/McCurdy outchops due to the blade thickness.

always loved my Gerber knives.

Sgt knows knives. Phone Post

You can never have too many knives. Phone Post

kanotoa - On youtube there is a comparison between the nepalese and Cold steel version

Cool! just watched, pretty much what I thought from handling a CS at a display.

I had a H.I. Kukri that I chipped out a piece chopping the dense rock hard dried kiawe log and in comparison, my new KH/McCurdy modified kukri looks tougher in blade and handle style.

yeah man, i think i'mma use it for woods work too. along w/ cleaning out other "trash". :)

I would summarizes choice as..... more weapon=CS, more tool=Kukri

JMHO

maybe i should just get the special forces shovel. that shit kills.

yes it kills.

order me one too!

always wanted one just never got around to it. Heard they a little soft,sharpen up fast, but roll edge pretty quick.

Dedicated chopper kukri is a MUCH better choice. I'll let you look at mine Tues if you at GW.

http://vimeo.com/21349369

Sgt. Slaphead - order me one too!

always wanted one just never got around to it. Heard they a little soft,sharpen up fast, but roll edge pretty quick.

Dedicated chopper kukri is a MUCH better choice. I'll let you look at mine Tues if you at GW.

i'm there!

if the kukri god could get me a pardon for murder. i would gladly fren.

ROR!

see you tues