Holy **** @ Jean-Claude Van Damme

GSP never had a coke habit or beat his girlfriends . As far as I know anyway Phone Post

duckhuntgangsta -
VANISM - Gotta love JCVD.

His body in Kickboxer was perfect - No homo!

I agree. His chiseled chest, thick arms, and ripped thighs BULDGING through his tight clothing was a thing of beauty. Not to mention a perfect face with eyes so stunning it's almost obnoxious. I could stare at him for hours - no homo!

Lol having a shit day and this made me laugh Phone Post

Jcvd is a hero come on Phone Post

WAR JCVD, even if the fight never happens.

He'll always be an idol to me.

WAR, I say!

RESPECT!

He looks great - and definitely looks like he could be GSP's dad!

Eh - his back and legs look severely underdeveloped judging from that photo.

Regardless though, I'm sure the dude can still cut up a rug!

Blue, a little help please?

http://unrealitymag.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/t_vandammedance_976.gif

Willin - Eh - his back and legs look severely underdeveloped judging from that photo.

Regardless though, I'm sure the dude can still cut up a rug!

Blue, a little help please?

His arms look huge.
Overall he looks to be in much much better shape then when he filmed his reality show.

Das roids.

I wonder what he listens to.. Phone Post

Sup with Baroni's boner? - no homo

Lol at the Grandma Simpson gif, perfect. Phone Post

Brian Rule - only thing that could make this thread more romoerotic is the fedor hug/wink gif

waits furiously

Seagal trains silva and machida (a possible goat and a contender) JCVD could claim he is training fedor and get the recognition that seagal gets!!!! Long live JCVD!!!! Phone Post

My hero as a kid.

This guy had me trying to do spinning hook kicks before I ever signed up for a martial arts class. JCVD was my Bruce lee as a 9-13 yr old kid. I got his old movies on blu ray...he is still the shit!!! Phone Post

The JCVD movie was AWESOME.

The body guard that kicked his ass, Chuck Zito, is a dude that would lay out just about any one if he felt they disrespected him. The guy is a legit BAMF.

some new gif material in this belgian commercial for washing powder:
http://youtu.be/ZlATdFIPDYI