Holyfield in vs Belfort after Del Hoya tests positive for COVID

Holyfield can take a hit and land his own, vitor will lose it, and then we get holyfield vs mike tyson

2 Likes

Go watch Nascar you fucking tool. ā€œYouā€™re so gay you like hot girls.ā€ Oh shit we got another left turn coming up.

They cut coke with the rona now?

2 Likes

Someone obviously showed Oscar a highlight video of Vitor and he was like:

ā€œWait, THATS the guy you want me to fight? The fuck out of here, Iā€™M NOT THAT HIGH!!!ā€

1 Like

Holyfield filed arbitration against Thriller yesterday. Is it possible that ODLH is just stepping aside so that Holyfield can fight and stop the procedure?

3 Likes

I Understand Michael J Fox GIF by Back to the Future Trilogy

Yeahā€¦this whole thing stinksā€¦pretty convenient timing

3 Likes

if this a legit fight and not a work like the Woodley v Jake Paul fiasco, Holyfield is going to get destroyed.
Heā€™s 2 years away from being 60 years old for fuckā€™s sake.
Heā€™s exhibiting signs of Dementia Pugilistica and is going to get wrecked by Belfort.
This will be bad for combat sports if Holyfield gets injured like i suspect he will.

I think this is awesome matchup. If old man evander takes this seriously heā€™s got a good shot at a TKO. Vitor ainā€™t gonna make the final bell. Almost like how couture kept pressure up til vitor quit.

Also 90% chance this is a boring ass boxing match. Hopefully itā€™s not and both guys have a good performance that they can be proud of and us fans can appreciate.

They may make it like Tyson v Jones

Where basically they werenā€™t allowed to hirt each other

3 Likes

Evander is going to ko Vitor. Holy couldā€™ve still be prime guys even at the end of his career, heā€™s one of the all time best. Unless with age his chin left him, he will get it done and probably look impressive doing it!

Oh shit! Maybe Victor can get Tyson to fight for him

1 Like
1 Like

Is boxing so bad today we canā€™t get boxers vs boxers ?

Oscar was looking razor sharp and in excellent condition from what I could see.

1 Like

Evander and Vitor are two of my favorite fighters. I donā€™t want to see them fight because it wonā€™t end well for Vitor, like it would be bad for Evander to fight mma

Have you seen him within the last few years? Iā€™m guessing not. Heā€™s a shell, unfortunately.

Holyfield is shot but I think this is competitive.

Its a tougher fight for vitor.

This is what Iā€™m afraid of. We will see Vitor and Holyfield basically sparring. I have no desire to see that

1 Like