Oscar out, Holyfield expected to replace him

1 Like

This is a much more interesting fight to me

5 Likes

Vitor gonna get fucked up.

2 Likes

Oh wow. I’m so surprised that Oscar is out……

1 Like

Uhhhh . . . Holyfield is pushing 60. Have you guys seen him hitting pads recently?? Looks healthy for his age, but to say he’s significantly slower and clunkier than any pro fighter should be as a massive understatement. Any form of Belfort—especially a TRT enhanced Belfort—ought to win by murder if he gives anything close to full effort. They need to find someone else or we should expect a polite (VERY polite) sparring session.

2 Likes

Well that depends on if Holyfield is any kind of fighting shape. We know he juices, but that alone won’t cut it.

HOLY Shit

Oscar never intended on fighting

5 Likes

Feel the same. His whole vibe was what did I get myself into?

Ole chit!

Evander fuckin Holyfield!

"Oscar De La Hoya forced to pull out of a fight but Evander Holyfield will take his place against Vitor Belfort."

Imagine if someone 5-20 years ago on the UG said this would be a headline in the future. You’d be laughed off the forums.

5 Likes

Imagine you were due to fight an out of shape cross dresser, and he drops out and up steps Evander fuckin Holyfield!

2 Likes

I wanted to see Tyson/Holyfield.

evanderholyfield

Verified

I’m 58 but i feel like I’m 28. My health and my conditioning is very important to me and I make sure it’s a priority daily. A healthy mind and body is a recipe for longevity and happiness. God bless and have a great day🙏🏾

1 Like

The bookies have him as the favourite too.

With the Oscar fight, Vitor was favourite.

This almost makes me think that Vitor will go easy and it will be more of a sparring match .

Maybe he just eats alot of steak and chicken like Ken did to get big :wink:

shamrock2

2 Likes

Isn’t Holyfield punch drunk? How’s the going to clear any governing body? Answers on a postcard kids, inquiring minds want to know.