HOMINICK!

How do you go from challenging Jose Aldo for the title in a war of attrition, to being KO'd by a guy who is a t-shirt manufacturer on his way out of the UFC?

It's called fighting. He tried to pull the "touch gloves then pounce" technique, and karma bit him in the ass. :-)

probably something to do with taking a hard right on the chin

anybody care to confirm/deny that's what was wrong with him?

I'd like to think the Korean zombie isn't on his way out. Especially with that knockout. Phone Post

hmb - How do you go from challenging Jose Aldo for the title in a war of attrition, to being KO'd by a guy who is a t-shirt manufacturer on his way out of the UFC?

Korean Zombie is now 2-0 in Ufc with a twister and ko of HOminick. What the fuck are you talking about on the way out of the Ufc?

It's weird everyone talks about join date all the time but some of the dumbest fucks on this site are long time posters.

Fight was obviously a mismatch to favor
Hominick, he made a dumb mistake and ended up losing. Phone Post

Always Canadians getting knocked out the fastest Phone Post

(shakes head) Phone Post

rofl awe poor guy, it must really hurt to see your boy get ktfo in 7 seconds?

Sorry but on his way out? KZ had SOTY against Garcia if you hadn't realized before the KO (which happens to tie for the fastest KO record in the ufc) ouch that must hurt also.

after what Roop did to KZ, they thought this would be a cake walk for Hominick. they should put 'decapitated' as reason for loss to Roop. btw, who is Roop?

But who would've thought Roop would've beat KZ so decisively? MMA bro, shit you don't expect happens sometime, actually it happens quite a bit.

Sephiroth -
hmb - How do you go from challenging Jose Aldo for the title in a war of attrition, to being KO'd by a guy who is a t-shirt manufacturer on his way out of the UFC?

Korean Zombie is now 2-0 in Ufc with a twister and ko of HOminick. What the fuck are you talking about on the way out of the Ufc?

It's weird everyone talks about join date all the time but some of the dumbest fucks on this site are long time posters.

QFT Phone Post

Ha ha, Im glad he lost.

Op is wee todd Id.
I will try to remember to vtfd tomorrow. Phone Post

hmb - How do you go from challenging Jose Aldo for the title in a war of attrition, to being KO'd by a guy who is a t-shirt manufacturer on his way out of the UFC?

How? I don't know, but fuck it was good to see, you mad?

Also what kind of cock block had KZ on his way out, he's exciting as fuck Phone Post

I specifically refuse to touch gloves.

Did it once, against my better judgement and it threw off my focus at the start of the bout and took me a bit to get it back.

Hominick volunteered to touch then tried a cheapshot.

WTF, Machine?

Fuck! I was dissapointed, Mark is a solid fucken striker and he got real sloppy, he'll be back and I hope he learns from this...I was torn for the guy!

HELWIG - Hominick volunteered to touch then tried a cheapshot.

WTF, Machine?

That was a stupid post!