KEVIN RANDELMAN
vs.
WADE ROME
JEFF MONSON

TAG TEAM SUBMISSION WRESTLING! IT'S ON!

*speechless*

ttt

Cool

Simms , Randleman , Monson , Rome all in one competition ..... scarey .. damn scarey . I'm glad I'm not the ref (to bad Sean) .

How the hell did you pull that off Jeff???!!

This is going to be awesome.

It's all for fun!

This is going to be off the "Hook"!

I pick Monson/Rome to win, only because they have far more submission expirence than the other two.

Regardless, Jeff has done an outstanding job putting this together!!!

Dustin Ware

When and where?

Evansville, IN

This Saturday, 3/27/04

HOOKnSHOOT

www.fightworld.com

MAIN EVENT:
Aaron Riley vs. Nuri Shakir (167lbs)

WOMEN'S MATCH - Del Greer vs. Francesca Menda (155lbs)
WOMEN'S MATCH - Julie Ketzie vs. Terry Blair (145lbs)
Joseph Baize vs. Angelo Popofski (183lbs)
Heath Pedigo vs. Chris Michael (167lbs)
Mo Mohler vs Giasis Calvacanti
Chad Washburn vs. Stonie Dennis (135lbs)

FIRST TIME EVER! Single elimination tournament to crown the HOOKnSHOOT Tag Team Champions. Four 3-person teams with a 600lbs weight limit will square off for the championship belts.

And Kevin Randleman , Wes Simms vs Jeff Monson , Wade Rome in a tag team submission bout .

Jeff, you better get some extra support for the ring and ropes. Also do not forget to get extra insurance in case bodies fly out of the ring.

Go Wade and Jeff!!!!
ATT, ATT, ATT!!!!

I love the prowrestling format!!!

That is a sweet tag team match

nice!

It's pro wrestling allright but the BIG difference is ... IT'S REAL SATURDAY NIGHT !!!!

holy shit

ttt

I guess I am going to have to make the 45 minute drive and cross the Ohio for this one.

Ok - dumb question time.

I've seen these "tag team" matches listed from time to time. Just how do they work?

Nice....you're going to need a bigger ring however!

Jeff, give me a buzz. Jerome Smith wants to fight again. He is at 240lbs. and looking good. His stand up is so much better than the last time he fought at HooknShoot. Contact kenhudson@starband.net

Thanks.