Hoping Shinya And Vinny M Get signed By UFC

Gifs,Vids,pictures of these 2 using the clinch and ground game are a must for this thread.

Dana please sign Shinya Aoki and Vinny M!

Vinny yes, Shinya no

Vinny has certainly improved and I'd like to see how he fares this time around, but Shinya would be wrestled into bolivian.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tttm8EJCDfc

I'd rather see Vinny get a fight or two in strikeforce against zuffa quality fighters first. Phone Post

Vinny for sure. Shinya = UFC bust via american wrestling. IMO Phone Post

I'd like to see it!!!!

aoki would get abused.

Shinya would get wrestlefucked or KOed hard . And he cant wear his Spats which are his source of amazing footlocks . Phone Post

JaseHxC - Vinny yes, Shinya no

Vinny has certainly improved and I'd like to see how he fares this time around, but Shinya would be wrestled into bolivian.

. Phone Post

I'd love to see Aoki in the UFC as a kind of grappler version of Wandy/Sakara/etc. where they pick and choose his fights to cater to his strengths by making match-ups that look like potential ground wars or extreme striker-vs.-BJJ contests. With all the talent there they could make it work. What they'd probably do though is throw him in there with a couple safety-first wrestlers who would back up and kick at Aoki's legs for 15 mins. That would suck.

Vinny doesn't look ready to me. I thought he won his last fight because his opponent fought a pretty stupid fight and allowed Vinny to hang around long enough to catch him. I think Vinny could end up being really good but still needs more time in some of the smaller shows. Vinny would be a great Strikeforce Challengers signing and I do think he could win Bellator's 205 belt. I think he's above the general M-1 level of comp but not UFC-ready yet.

Lucky21 - Vinny for sure. Shinya = UFC bust via american wrestling. IMO Phone Post

Phone Post

KimboByGhettoplex - I'd love to see Aoki in the UFC as a kind of grappler version of Wandy/Sakara/etc. where they pick and choose his fights to cater to his strengths by making match-ups that look like potential ground wars or extreme striker-vs.-BJJ contests. With all the talent there they could make it work. What they'd probably do though is throw him in there with a couple safety-first wrestlers who would back up and kick at Aoki's legs for 15 mins. That would suck.

Vinny does look ready to me. I thought he took so long to win his last fight because he fought a pretty stupid fight and allowed his opponent to hang around long enough to be caught only 1min  in in the 3rd round (oh wait...not bad it was  a 5 round fight, and he FINISHED the fight before the fight hit its second half).  I think Vinny could end up being really good but If he keeps fighting on the smaller shows, people will keep saying that he's only winning because he's fighting unknown guys, even though we have a bunch of guys in their mid 30's who aren't near as talented as him in the UFC (not going to mention names) . Vinny would be a great addition on Strikeforce Challengers, but then he goes there, and people will still be saying that he's only doing good there, because he does have more experience than half of those guys, and there will always be someone saying that he's winning in Strikeforce Challengers, because there are no names there. I do think he could win Bellator's 205 belt , even though Bellator has some LHW in their roster that are way better than some of the UFC LHW's (still won't mention any names) . I think he's above the general M-1 level of comp but there are some guys in the UFC are bellow that level. So why not giving a try? 

Fixed it for you.     

TTT for Vinny

TTT for Shinya

The major issue that Aoki has is that if he does not possess the ability to take his opponent down then he is has proven himself screwed. Even worse is that he has showed no initiative to fix this hole in his game. Dream is effectively handicapping him with the opponents they've selected for him. I am a fan of Shinya but i have seen nothing from him that would suggest that men like Maynard, Edgar, Cerrone, Guillard, Miller, Henderson etc… wouldn't force him to stand and rearrange his face.

Vinny would have been 10x better to sign that fucking Jimmo.

WTF

Any opponent Shinya faces outside of the top 10 guys won't try to take him down. Why do that instead of just exploiting his nonexistent striking? Phone Post

I'd love to see Aoki in, just to witness the beatings.