Horn vs Marquart at Sturgis

Poor Marquardt though.. He will get a loss this fight.

"Thats the week of the Harley Davidson rally isnt it?"

Yes it is

This would be a great Road Trip!!

All the best Nate from Integrated Martial Arts Australia.

Nathan is tough as hell. But I think Jeremy's experience will give him the nod in this one.

This is a great fight but I remember the last time I went to a event with a bunch of bikers....

You've got to respect the fact tha Jeremy Horn is seeking out top fighters even if he needs to fight them in smaller shows. It irritates the hell out of me that organizations like the UFC and Pride are trying to build up MMA as a sport while leaving a real sportsman like Jeremy behind.

Best of luck to both gentlemen. I'm sure this fight will grab the attention of fans that genuinely appreciate the sport of MMA.

Impossible to not like Horn.

He is the definition of good for the sport.

Sounds great. There's also an 8-man heavyweight tournament on the card, wonder who'll be on that one? If it's like last year's Lt Heavy tournament, oughta be top flight. What state is Sturgis? Any travel/ticket package deals?

"This is a great fight but I remember the last time I went to a event with a bunch of bikers...."

You talking about the Ultimate Athlete fiasco with the Mongols in 2002? Yeah that is a worry having a lotta drunk biker gangs. They oughta beef up security to make sure all the fighting's INSIDE the cage.

Sturgis? WTF?

Great matchup, Horn, Monte (and IFC on this one) I take my hand off to you guys, keep making it happen.

I think Horn should start making his own dvd's and sell them for $15 a pop. They guy has fought so many times-who can keep track and the worst part (for the fans) is that you can rarely see him fight unless you are there live...

it should be different at sturgis since bikers aren't
going speciffically to fight. but if you are a real
mma fan then expect to hear a shit load of boos.

I say that the IFC should set up 2 Heavyweight Ham & Egger fights.

Both Heavyweights will be un-skilled and only have a punchers chance to win.

All the Heavyweight Ham & Eggers will have massive tattoo`s & or long hair just to entertain the crowd.

AWESOME news! GO JEREMY!!!

Most of the Sturgis riders now are yuppies.

If this goes on for a couple more years, Horn will have probably beaten most of the top ten at 185.

That is great, cant wait!Horn is the man!

This should be one of the best fights of the year. Between the MMA and K-1 Style fights on this card and the Rally going on this will be a kickass road trip !!!

Tickets are on sale now, and it will sell out at the Sturgis Rally, almost a million people in a town made for about 1200. Lots of great music that weekend too !!!

Go Horn !

good luck Horn, we are with you all the way, were do you get tickets, and who else is on the card, who is fighting the 8 man battle