Hornbuckle Advances To The Finals!!

Another impressive submission win for Dan Hornbuckle, as he submits Steve Carl via kimura 2:31 of the first round. This was Dan's second straight first round submission win in the Bellator tournament.

"The Handler" will now advance to the tournament finals where he sets his sights on Ben Askren and the Bellator Welterweight Tournament Title. Should be a great fight between these two.

Congrats again to Dan! He's been on a mission since he's been down here training.

American Top Team

ttt for the Handler

Terrible stoppage! Carl was mere seconds from turning it around! Pretty sure Hornbuckle cheated at various intervals as well...

J/K, congrats man. you looked great! best of luck with the rest of the tourny.

awesome sub

major porps to dan

hornbuckle v askren is going to be insane

I know Askren has trained previously at ATT, including at the headquarters. Did Hornbuckle and Askren ever train together?

big hornbuckle fan..

Ecko - Not to my knowledge. Dan came to us  prior to the Bellator tourny starting and Ben trained here over a year ago. Don't think they have rolled previously. Should be a fun fight to watch!

AmericanTopTeam -  Ecko - Not to my knowledge. Dan came to us  prior to the Bellator tourny starting and Ben trained here over a year ago. Don't think they have rolled previously. Should be a fun fight to watch!

Thanks

i think Hornbuckle has to get another sub to win against Askren. I hope he does it.

Askrens wrestling is alot for anyone to try and handle. That said, I think he is just green enough in mma for Dan to get the win. Go Hornbuckle ! and stop that Cherokee war scream, you're scaring me.

Askren is a tough matchup for Hornbuckle: a great wrestler with good sub defense.