Horodecki GIF

damn, right to the face.

I have seen some many experienced fighters turn their back on their opponents but they never get caught, it was nice to finally see someone capitalize on a blatant act of stupidity. I can't believe this hasn't happened to hughes.

NailedtotheSky - Am I a bad person for laughing hysterically at that gif?

god no. I laughed hysterically when I was watching it live.

I was disappointed with Horodecki's fight. He's a really good fighter who made a few dumb mistakes. (that gif is a prime example).

I was hoping he'd knock his opponent out to shut Frank Mir's mouth.

AhYeAh - 
Herring In A Fur Coat -  

That was the first thing I thought of when I saw it happen lol.

HA, ME TOO! Though he gets style points over Njokuani for leaving his feet to connect.

AhYeAh - 
Herring In A Fur Coat -  

That was the first thing I thought of when I saw it happen lol.

damn! same shit her.thats the first thing that came to mind!

"hey brah, chill out, let me turn around so we can bang it out in the middle. WHAT ARE YOU DOI-"

Amadeus B - ... but they said he was the next FEDOR...

I agree that was a pretty dumb statement from Shawn Thompkins, but Horodecki does have a ton of potential. I watch that gif and still can't figure out where he thought he was going. haha

Protect yourself at all times

Dougie - 
piratepirate - Now where are all those UG folks who think Shawn Tompkins is an elite striking coach?
When you bring up him not improving anybody at Couture Chris is always their comeback, what happened?

Yeah, Tapout got himbecause he's sooo bad.

You are a moran.

Feel free to share the list of fighters who's striking he has visibly improved?

Go ahead....

I'll wait...

Personally I'm not a huge Tompkins fan but for the most part he is very well respected among his peers.I think that means quite a bit more then being respected on an mma forum.

Randy Couture argueably(sp) one of the most prominant figures in mma today wanted him as there head coach and manager.

To me that's all I need to hear.

Also I am sure there are better striking coach's out there but u get the whole package with mr.Tompkins.He comes up with some of the best gameplans in the business.

I personally would be happy to have him in my corner.

Also I really don't think Horodecki was really doing that bad up to his mistake and from what pretty much everybody heere is saying his opponent could be the best striker in that weight class.

deafwoody - Personally I'm not a huge Tompkins fan but for the most part he is very well respected among his peers.I think that means quite a bit more then being respected on an mma forum.

Randy Couture argueably(sp) one of the most prominant figures in mma today wanted him as there head coach and manager.

To me that's all I need to hear.

Also I am sure there are better striking coach's out there but u get the whole package with mr.Tompkins.He comes up with some of the best gameplans in the business.

I personally would be happy to have him in my corner.

Also I really don't think Horodecki was really doing that bad up to his mistake and from what pretty much everybody heere is saying his opponent could be the best striker in that weight class.

1. Respect from your peers is great,
I just don't see the results with his hype.
Fighters hire bad trainers all the time.

2. Randy also hired a guy with NO BJJ credentials
as his head BJJ coach did he not?

3. I think he was doing bad, I guess that part is a matter of opinion.
I think he has potential, I just dislike Thompkins

BJJkilla - mazagatti is a fan of child abuse

lol

good lord Chris

Look up "Why you don't turn your back in a fight." on Google and it should so you that GIF.

Wow and LOL at the same time.  Great night of fights on the WEC show.

Awesome

I think Njokuani sent him to 145 with that kick

Watching that was a definite 'WTF' moment for me. He doesnt lose often, but when he does, Horodecki loses BIG. :)

whoa