How about Barnett vs Overeem?

This would be a good fight for both guys, a couple heavyweight legends at this point that have never crossed paths. Who takes it UG? I'll say Warmaster via keylock, 3rd round.

Josh takes this. Phone Post 3.0

This is a good fight if you don't want overeem to win. Phone Post 3.0

phoenixmma - This is a good fight if you don't want overeem to win. Phone Post 3.0

Well you could say Josh has the grappling advantage and Overeem the striking advantage. But that is up in the air at this point.

Cool fight, but maybe they give Reem Soa or somebody, would be a nice tuneup although Soa's no pushover

reem vs struve

Street King Immortal -
cdnz0mbieopc - This would be a good fight for both guys, a couple heavyweight legends at this point that have never crossed paths. Who takes it UG? I'll say Warmaster via keylock, 3rd round.

Overeem is a HW legend? 

Who are you? Phone Post 3.0

Haha, yeah. Thats a stretch and a half Phone Post 3.0

Street King Immortal - 

Legend is a strong word to be throwing around.  Anderson Silva, GSP, Fedor, Randy Couture & Liddell are legends.  Overeem is an all time great maybe, but certainly not a legend.  Stop underselling what a legend is, it's disrespectful to the real legends. 

Suck a dick, I made this thread to talk about the fight and how it might go down not argue semantics with your ass

If Overeem fights like a K-1 champ- He Wins. If he stalls for a decision, he gets neckcrankedfacelocked

DonkeyKick215 - If Overeem fights like a K-1 champ- He Wins. If he stalls for a decision, he gets neckcrankedfacelocked
Like when? Phone Post 3.0

Street King Immortal - 
cdnz0mbieopc - 
Street King Immortal - 

Legend is a strong word to be throwing around.  Anderson Silva, GSP, Fedor, Randy Couture & Liddell are legends.  Overeem is an all time great maybe, but certainly not a legend.  Stop underselling what a legend is, it's disrespectful to the real legends. 

Suck a dick, I made this thread to talk about the fight and how it might go down not argue semantics with your ass

LMFAO whoa, you need to chill.  If you want my 2 cents on the OP i'll say i think Barnett would win, first or second round submission or TKO. That's it, i'm out...

Don't tell me to chill bud, you come in talking shit and adding nothing to actual discussion. Thanks for an actual post relating to the topic tho, too many threads get derailed cause someone fucking misspelled or some shit like choice of words for example.