How anderson passed then failed steroid test

You said diet Mountain Dew is a masking agent for steroids. What the fuck kind of drugs are you on? Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_Messiah -
Gramkind -
Brigham - You can't be serious right now... The first test he popped dirty, the 2nd was HGH only, then he popped again the 3rd test. They tested both urine and blood for the first 2 and I'm assuming urine for the post fight.

Also you can not dilute steroids out of your urine. Phone Post 3.0
Can't you read? You dilute the anxiety meds with water,the mtn dew is to mask the steroids. Phone Post 3.0
I thought you diluted the anxiety meds INTO the diet mnt dew?? Phone Post 3.0
No he diluted his steroids with anxiety meds which he then diluted with mt dew but then he couldn't sleep so he took the sleeping meds. Phone Post 3.0

Anderson buy Klav Kelash Phone Post 3.0

Kyleburkle sucks dick for toothpicks Phone Post 3.0

Mtn dew gate.

Breaking news...Anderson comes out at today's press conference and admits he has a problem. "I'm all hopped up on mtn dew!!"

He has now entered Jon Jones Memorial rehab and should be back to role model/GOAT status in about 30 mins.

Don't fret silva fan boys, the end is nigh. Phone Post 3.0

Drinking Dr. Pepper after sex with prevent the Aids too

chupecabre - Drinking Dr. Pepper after sex with prevent the Aids too
This is factual. Phone Post 3.0

kyleburkle - 

If  you ever haved tried to  pass a drug test for work before.  If you drink alot of water, and maybe something like diet mt. dew, you can pass many tests even if you are pretty dirty.  First test Anderson took he was probably pretty dirty, and even watering up didnt help him.  10 days later, and he was cleaner, he watered up big and passed. Peeing mid stream clear uring passes a ton of tests that you would fail.

Post fight he was dehydrated by a grueling battle, and probably gave them extremely yellow pee, that shows everything you have been doing for months.  Same thing happen to diaz.  Diaz watered up big, to pass, then post fight was dehydrated and failed for that reason.

this makes about as much sense as Healy losing 130k over some weed.  Where specifically did you get your PHD in pharmacology?  this sounds like something Dr. Nick Rivera would say.

okay so whats the deal with the mountain dew? i love that shit but sometimes after i drink it and piss, ill notice me piss might be more yellower like its the mountain dew not pee... like im pissing mountain dew. i always thought there was something weird about mountain dew but it tastes great, my fav soda

Maldini2706 - Anderson buy Klav Kelash Phone Post 3.0

Steek, steek... no bowl.

Watering down your pee will get you popped for having a diluted sample no?

kyleburkle - 

Guys that would demolish Fedor Emliawhatever

Jon Jones

Rashad Evans

Anthony Johnson

Lyoto Machida

Obviously Dan Henderson

Prime Liddell

Prime Rampage Rampage>Henderson all u need to now

Prime Couture

Cain 

JDS

Prime Gonzaga would be a toss up

Werdum now

Travis Browne would be a issue or Fedor also

Cormier

TRT Belfort

Optimus Prime

kyleburkle -

If  you ever haved tried to  pass a drug test for work before.  If you drink alot of water, and maybe something like diet mt. dew, you can pass many tests even if you are pretty dirty.  First test Anderson took he was probably pretty dirty, and even watering up didnt help him.  10 days later, and he was cleaner, he watered up big and passed. Peeing mid stream clear uring passes a ton of tests that you would fail.

Post fight he was dehydrated by a grueling battle, and probably gave them extremely yellow pee, that shows everything you have been doing for months.  Same thing happen to diaz.  Diaz watered up big, to pass, then post fight was dehydrated and failed for that reason.

You seem like you are on drugs

Which means you may be speaking from experience...

Fuck it, I believe!! Phone Post 3.0