How are people rooting for Rampage?

I get there's a lot of hatred for Jon Jones on here (very undeserved by the way).

But if you're rooting for Rampage, can you explain why?

I'd love to see Jones destroy Rampage. Rampage is disrespectful bully who should be in a mental hospital (look what he did after losing to Forrest).

Please give your reasons why you'd like to see Page beat Bones.

I hope to see Bones put a brutal beatdown on Page, and I'm confident that's what'll happen.

I agree with the OP

I'm rooting for Rampage because I like him as a fighter better. Is there any other reason?

Does that explain it?

Cause he is Rampage. The guy is hilarious. Loved watching him in his prime. Hopefully that Rampage shows up Saturday.

Because bones is a fraud and a chump who is easy to dislike Phone Post

ProteinPower - 
ABE FROMAN - I'm rooting for Rampage because I like him as a fighter better. Is there any other reason?

Does that explain it?<br type="_moz" />
Do you really expect anyone to believe this, coming from you? The guy who hates on Jones whenever a Jones thread pops up?

Do you expect that I give a fuck what a 11'er makes up while he's stalking me thread to thread? Take your second account and shove it up your fucking ass.

i like to see a cocky young punk get taught a lesson :) id love to see rampage slam jbj like the old days

Rampage is just a much more likable fighter. What other high profile fighter actually answers his fan phone to talk to fans?

Oh, plus I've followed his career and been his fan prior to his UFC career and enjoy watching his fights. I actually tend to stick by fighters I am fans of and forgive them for having mishaps or legal problems, because who am I to judge?

Also, I'm not a fickle dickhead who jumps off the wagon easily when it comes to fighters that I root for.

Because Pride never die?

I'm rooting for Rampage b/c I'm 100% sure he wouldn't rat me out for smoking a lil herb... I was a fan until the snitch factor came into play.

Because Rashad is my favorite lhw, and I think he'll have an easier time beating rampage than Jones.

hes exciting to watch and has a hilarious personality

simple as that really

I love the votedown system, it draws attention to troll accounts.

Because I bought one of the shirts that he wore during his walkout for his fight with Arona and he went out of his way to give me a personalized autographed picture that thanked me "for supporting the black man".

Quinton gets a bad rap but this guy is the first (and only?) fighter to ever have a fan phone. Always a Rampage fan.

My two reasons are:

1. He has a chance.

2. Nostalgia.

I agree with TS.

I'm a fan of Rampage as long as he's entertaining in the cage (feel that way about any fighter) but Jackson has been boring as shit since 2008 AND a dick so I'm with Jones (entertaining in the cage despite the pretentious attitude).

ProteinPower - ABE - So im wrong? Your hate for Jones is as clear as carrot shoved up your ass. The forum should add a feature to show IP addresses next to post count or something so the false accusations of being a "alt name" die down. Or make it 1 a rule having 2 accounts is an auto-ban.
I don't have to tell you you're wrong, I'll tell you you're full of shit and you're a stalker. Only that explains your love for me.

LOL @ your proxy account and other accounts popping up at the same time. You blew your wad, you stupid fuck. 

Go troll some of the less experienced forum members, they might not out you.

I like both, but rampage more. Met him in person, he was awesome. Although, I think it will be an insanely tough fight for page. I'm def nervous for him Phone Post

Mookie Blaylock - I get there's a lot of hatred for Jon Jones on here (very undeserved by the way).

But if you're rooting for Rampage, can you explain why?

I'd love to see Jones destroy Rampage. Rampage is disrespectful bully who should be in a mental hospital (look what he did after losing to Forrest).

Please give your reasons why you'd like to see Page beat Bones.

I hope to see Bones put a brutal beatdown on Page, and I'm confident that's what'll happen.

I think the real question is why are people rooting against Jones. Phone Post

Ram-Jack is a sentimental favorite, but he is kind of a juvenile slow witted bully.