How are Vunak's Tapes????

Is there a web site that i can go to, to buy them? Does Paul Vunak have a website?

Jay

http://www.fighting.net/

"...putting in their time/dues to get good in each art. THEN work on blending them after they are proficient in each."

LOL, this is what vunak says to do on the tapes I've seen. "Flight time" he calls it.

Here's what I wrote on another thread:

Paul has put out some really good tapes with great material. There are also some tapes with Paul that are not very good. Tom Cruse also has some good tapes, but some lousy as well. The problem is that the tapes were done for a company by contract and they don't have any control over what material is used or how it's advertised. Paul really doesn't like the tapes, but also realizes there's nothing he can do about it, so he doesn't waste the energy complaining or worrying.
As with all the other tapes on the market today, take what appeals to you from each one and forget the rest. Take for example Erik Paulson's tapes. I really like his tapes and have drawn some good material from them. But there are also some moves that are way involved, and I know I'd never use them. Good for Erik, but I'm not now nor will be at his level of performance. That doesn't take away from the good I can get from his tapes.

And if you look at Paul's early tapes, they were really good for that period of time...in fact leading the way in JKD tapes. Looking at them now may seem a bit dated, but there is still good material to draw from, if not just simply understanding the progression of JKD.

Today, the leaders in this type of material is Matt Thornton, Rodney King, and the Singers. How will their tapes look in 25 years? Like Paul's material, I'm sure well be looking at them and saying "Right on!. Now that was kick ass!"

The fact is this: Other than Bruce and Dan, the most recognized name in JKD is Paul Vunak. The new generation of JKD/MMA practitioners should be made aware of the contributions Paul has made. That way they can develop one of the most important attributes anyone can possess.....Respect.

Terry G.

Too many haters on this forum, I tell you. Tsk, tsk.

Tell that to Ted Wong.