How can I help spread the word and join?

This forum seems really interesting and fun. I have lots of friends who like mixed martial arts but also want to get in shape and maybe lose a couple pounds.

How do I start?

Should I make a post to introduce myself?

9 Likes

tumbleweed GIF

5 Likes

The good news is that you don’t have to do a gosh darn thing to spread the word ! The Top Men at Alta have it all under control. There are 640M MMA fans, it should take until end of Sep/24 to attract about 600M of them to this forum and the rest by year-end. So your friends will automatically get scooped up in their all-inclusive net !

By all means make a post to introduce yourself. I’ll do my best to stay in touch with you along with the other soon-to-be 600M users on this site.

Join Us Mystery Science Theater 3000 GIF by MOODMAN

4 Likes

Your screen name is awesome. Is that from The Bog Lebowski? Thats one of my favorite movies. Walter is probably the best character ever.

OP, I was like you at one point (my wife abused me and had a boyfriend) but I have made a miraculous change in my life thanks to the “Wimps to Warriors” program. It is crazy, but the program is offered by the owners of this forum!

Check it out: New Name for Wimp 2 Warrior

6 Likes

:money_mouth_face: :crazy_face: :hugs: :face_with_peeking_eye: :face_with_peeking_eye: :kissing_smiling_eyes: :shushing_face: :shushing_face: :flushed: :open_mouth: :frowning_face: :woozy_face: :metal: :fu: :two_hearts: :brown_heart: :flushed: :dizzy_face: :woman_firefighter: :woman_scientist: :female_detective: :woman_with_headscarf: :man_in_tuxedo: :family_woman_woman_boy_boy: :sauropod: :peacock: :worm: :duck: :chipmunk: :llama: :fish_cake: :canned_food: :flight_arrival: :volleyball: :tickets: :trumpet: :athletic_shoe: :heavy_plus_sign: :heavy_minus_sign: :one: :argentina: :argentina:

yeah i’m in. full throttle.

this makes me wonder what i missed

Does everyone have to have their posts approved or is it just the minorities?

1 Like

lol if u were a “minority” theyd make u a mod now :slight_smile:
maybe 20 posts in theyll stop needing approval

Oddly enough that post was the first one that didnt need to be approved.

3 Likes

make a catchy song dnuorgylno eht nioj

No idea what number I’m on

Homogeneous

close call with that word here

2 Likes

rider hog GIF