How come Stipe?

Pic of Werdiums KO isn't on the UG but Overeem x Arlovski is? It's really not that important but he just won the HW strap. It should be advertised by us shouldn't it? Phone Post 3.0

I have wondered the same thing! Phone Post 3.0

The UG prefers to look at muscular black men over lean white boy's Phone Post 3.0

I am not 100% sure what you are asking.

If you haven't figured out that the admins and majority of members here have a pajama wrestling or Brazilian bias, you are either blind or dumb.

Jacro -

On the app they still have the pic of overeem KOing Andrei, they usually change it to the most recent headliner. They haven't changed it to Stipe Phone Post 3.0

East bound and down Korean Powers -
Jacro -

On the app they still have the pic of overeem KOing Andrei, they usually change it to the most recent headliner. They haven't changed it to Stipe Phone Post 3.0
They are in denial Phone Post 3.0

Jacro - 

OP forgot to mention Stipe's name in the OP.

ausgepicht - If you haven't figured out that the admins and majority of members here have a pajama wrestling or Brazilian bias, you are either blind or dumb.
Lol man it must suck to be you. Phone Post 3.0

Im sure there is nothing behind it. Its not a conspiracy against Stipe, most fans dont even come to this site. Phone Post 3.0

Uni man - 
ausgepicht - If you haven't figured out that the admins and majority of members here have a pajama wrestling or Brazilian bias, you are either blind or dumb.

Not at all. My day is far more fun coming here rustling jimmies of the pajama wrestlers.

Currently there are 11 UFC champions. 8 of them have wrestling backgrounds, 2 have striking backgrounds (Joanna Champion and Conor) and 1 has a BJJ background (RDA).

It's GREAT to be me.

ausgepicht - 
Uni man - 

Not at all. My day is far more fun coming here rustling jimmies of the pajama wrestlers.

Currently there are 11 UFC champions. 8 of them have wrestling backgrounds, 2 have striking backgrounds (Joanna Champion and Conor) and 1 has a BJJ background (RDA).

It's GREAT to be me.

Bobby91k -
Jacro -

They should watch out for crocodiles then Phone Post 3.0

ausgepicht -
Uni man - 

It's GREAT to be me.
VU. Funniest poster on this forum. Can't wait to be reminded of my join date for saying that. Lol Phone Post 3.0

Who's us? Are you them?

Rabid Bunyip -
Bobby91k -
Jacro -

They should watch out for crocodiles then Phone Post 3.0

lol!

Clearly to show off the new number one contender that is gonna fight for the belt...

TOP MEN. Phone Post 3.0

It's only up there for economical reasons Phone Post 3.0