How did they all look at wsof?

Samoa -
jmfp - WSOF fucked up putting Rick Glenn on the prelims. He provided us with a brutal knockout and gave us something to rival the Shad face.

Blue please:

http://i.imgur.com/9332QJp.jpg Phone Post 3.0
Phone Post 3.0
Thanks man. VU Phone Post 3.0

jmfp -
Samoa -
jmfp - WSOF fucked up putting Rick Glenn on the prelims. He provided us with a brutal knockout and gave us something to rival the Shad face.

Blue please:

http://i.imgur.com/9332QJp.jpg Phone Post 3.0
Phone Post 3.0
Thanks man. VU Phone Post 3.0
NP. Great pic......VU back at ya. Phone Post 3.0

Never_rolled - 
Paquet90 - The flyweight title fight was a really fun fight I would recommend watching it. One of the best flyweight fights I ever seen. Phone Post 3.0

It's so funny how two people can look at the same thing and have 180* different opinion. It was a typical little fast guy no chance of finishing fight. I was fast forwarding bored to tears.

The HW fight was entertaining.

I'm with you, not a fan of FWs as you dont see many finishes and not much damage in general. Much rather watch for example the #18 vs #20 HWs fight vs two top FWs.

Hamill looked like he was on his way to KOing Vinny until he made the horrible decision to trying to pound him out on the ground after rocking him. Very bad strategic error.

Fitch fought like classic Fitch and Okami has clearly declined.

Newell definitely looked off and said he's been plagued by injuries in his retirement speech.

I was most impressed my Ignatov. He definitely belongs in the UFC. I see him as a top 10 heavyweight, conceivably even top 5 (most would probably disagree). Phone Post 3.0

I didn't know Hamil was 39 until they had the tale of the tape I was like fuck this might be the last time we see him Phone Post 3.0

Attila - Hamill looked like he was on his way to KOing Vinny until he made the horrible decision to trying to pound him out on the ground after rocking him. Very bad strategic error.

Fitch fought like classic Fitch and Okami has clearly declined.

Newell definitely looked off and said he's been plagued by injuries in his retirement speech.

I was most impressed my Ignatov. He definitely belongs in the UFC. I see him as a top 10 heavyweight, conceivably even top 5 (most would probably disagree). Phone Post 3.0

War ignatov!

WSOF is quickly becoming a promotion I want to see more of on a regular basis.

I like that it is coming along slowly and building a nice base. 

I'm still surprised how high level fighters don't know how to defend foot and leg locks. Phone Post 3.0

I've always questioned Ivanov, maybe due to his cardio, but he looked really good against Mehmen, who I think is a solid heavyweight. Ivanov maybe knows his cardio isn't the best, so he picked his shots really well, and he connected with a lot of them. And they were hard. Who's next? Steve Mocco? Very thin division.

Newell didn't look great, but he didn't look great his last fight either. It makes sense if his body can't keep up, because he clearly struggles/gasses when the fight hits a 1 1/2 rounds.

Vinny looked great. I think Hammill can win a few if he doesn't retire, but Vinny is a terrible match for him.

The flyweight fight was aight, but I sort of last interest knowing a finish wasn't gonna happen.

Fitch looked damn good. Yeah, not the most exciting matchmaking, and blah blah excuses for Okami's cut, but Fitch's level changes and explosion were better than ever. He dominated a very good grappler there and Fitch vs Shields is a credible, technical title fight. Phone Post 3.0

Ivanov is a beast Phone Post 3.0

Overall I thought the card was pretty entertaining although I went 4-0 so that might have something to do with it. Shouts out to the Ivanov, Newell, Glenn parlay.