how do you define disrespect?

I don't mind what Rory did to a point. If you're trying to get your opponent to throw so can counter and try to finish the fight then fine. However if you're doing the 10 minute happy dance then its a bit much. Phone Post

DamnSevern -

all this ridiculous talk about rory, those 15 seconds of feet shuffling which people are calling "utterly disrespectful"

I will post some examples of  cage behavior that I find disrespectful

thanks for quoting my thread. I feel honored ;) Phone Post

Joshua J King - 
JBASS -
Jaybrone - 
fna -
Joshua J King -  It depends on who's team you're playing for. Phone Post

This all day. Lots of people(rightfully) shit on rampage for his extra shots on an already ko'd wanderlei. I'm certain many of the same folks have had many laughs at the flying hendo punch on bisping. It's gotta be one of the most posted gifs in ug history and uktt seemed to be the only ones objecting to it.

Personally, I am one of these very hypocrites that shit on rampage and have enjoyed the hendo replay.

I still say that Hendo flying punch was insurance. How many times have guys not followed up a shot and dude is able to continue or recovers enough to grab a leg an defend themselves. Phone Post

Agreed. For example, if you look at the way Mike fell to the mat when Hendo hit him with the H bomb compared to the way Fitch fell when Hendro hit him, Fitch was more limp when he was dropped. Obviously Hendo's initial punch really put the lights out on the count, but you can't risk those things - especially when it was a middleweight contender match. Couple that with the fact that Mike had never been finished before, then you can't really blame Hendo for capitalizing on an opportunity. I guess Mike was just lucky that Air Hendo only flew and landed once after he got dropped before Mario Yamasaki could intervene.

Babalu vs. Heath (?) was pretty bad though.

Mikey was a zombie at this point

..and you're saying that there was a possibility that Mikey could have snatched up a single leg of Hendo's at this point?

For the record,I think it's all part of the fight. Rampage,Hendo and everything short of Seraldo Sobral is ok. This is violence. Phone Post

I don't think Mike could've snatched anything at that point -but just because a guy falls to the mat, doesn't mean he is out. Like I said you can't risk these things, you've gotta make sure they are out the first time.