how do you define disrespect?

sub

All of that is disrespectful, but the question is.......is it UTTERLY disrespectful???

Hmmm????????

bs thread.

Pretty classless specially given that the dude won largely because of an illegal knee.

UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 

All those things are pretty disrespectful too. Some are not that bad.

Silva seems to taunt (in the cage) only when you refuse to fight. Penn was fighting, Rory was just being a douche....I mean working his distraction techniques. :)

Is this thread making the "It's okay because others do it too" argument basically?

I can't even take this post seriously.

Jaybrone - 

Pretty classless specially given that the dude won largely because of an illegal knee.

One of MMA's worst moments IMO

Well I didn't think Rory's show boating was disrespectful, more lame than anything really. But I just found what he said before the fight was a bit shocking and disrespectful mostly because he seemed like Georges in the sense that he will speak his words with his fists inside the octagon. Nothing BJ hasn't done himself though. Phone Post

JBASS -
Jaybrone - 

Ya I was pretty disappointed with that one. Phone Post

People who were not there live didn't see Rory hug bj after the fight Phone Post

Joshua J King -
Jaybrone -
JBASS -
Jaybrone - 

Ya I was pretty disappointed with that one. Phone Post

I was embarrassed for all white people that night. Phone Post

English people, not white people Phone Post

What about Cantwell(?) in the WEC when he hyperextended that dude's elbow and kept making the snapping motion?

NorthFromHere -
DamnSevern - 

celebrating like you destroyed someone when your opponent injured himself

Gotta love Mirg's reaction.

Thinking the exact same thing Phone Post

DamnSevern -
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 

Silva seems to taunt (in the cage) only when you refuse to fight. Penn was fighting, Rory was just being a douche....I mean working his distraction techniques. :)

Is this thread making the "It's okay because others do it too" argument basically?

I can't even take this post seriously.

Agreed. Don't think that's the point OP was making. But you take it the way you want to take it. Phone Post

Great thread. Great gifs. Phone Post

UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA -

False. When Silva fought Maia and Leites, which they fought their hearts out and bleeding; he taunted them. I guess people just choose what bias they believe in Phone Post

Joshua J King - 

It depends on who's team you're playing for. Phone Post

This all day. Lots of people(rightfully) shit on rampage for his extra shots on an already ko'd wanderlei. I'm certain many of the same folks have had many laughs at the flying hendo punch on bisping. It's gotta be one of the most posted gifs in ug history and uktt seemed to be the only ones objecting to it.

Personally, I am one of these very hypocrites that shit on rampage and have enjoyed the hendo replay.

fna -
Joshua J King -  It depends on who's team you're playing for. Phone Post

This all day. Lots of people(rightfully) shit on rampage for his extra shots on an already ko'd wanderlei. I'm certain many of the same folks have had many laughs at the flying hendo punch on bisping. It's gotta be one of the most posted gifs in ug history and uktt seemed to be the only ones objecting to it.

Personally, I am one of these very hypocrites that shit on rampage and have enjoyed the hendo replay.

I still say that Hendo flying punch was insurance. How many times have guys not followed up a shot and dude is able to continue or recovers enough to grab a leg an defend themselves. Phone Post

Jaybrone - 
fna -
Joshua J King -  It depends on who's team you're playing for. Phone Post

I still say that Hendo flying punch was insurance. How many times have guys not followed up a shot and dude is able to continue or recovers enough to grab a leg an defend themselves. Phone Post

Agreed. For example, if you look at the way Mike fell to the mat when Hendo hit him with the H bomb compared to the way Fitch fell when Hendro hit him, Fitch was more limp when he was dropped. Obviously Hendo's initial punch really put the lights out on the count, but you can't risk those things - especially when it was a middleweight contender match. Couple that with the fact that Mike had never been finished before, then you can't really blame Hendo for capitalizing on an opportunity. I guess Mike was just lucky that Air Hendo only flew and landed once after he got dropped before Mario Yamasaki could intervene.

Babalu vs. Heath (?) was pretty bad though.

Also DamnSevern, no more gifs?? :(

gif of Rory imo