How do you like to pass Deep Half Guard?

I've been having trouble passing the Deep Half recently, especially when both arms are hidden. If the "inside" arm is not under my leg I can usually attack that and I'm ok. When it's hidden I find myself stalling and waiting for the guard player to move.

Any suggestions? What has worked for you?

doing a fart always works

a few good moves are covered in saulo's vids and galvao's vids.

Saulo has some good escapes and I just got Glovers Deep Half Guard. Jeff covers pretty much escapes from both the shalow half and deep half. Jeff really breaks down the Deep Half and his basic 3 sweeps are money, the Homer Simpson, Outside Hook, and Inside Hook. Can't go wrong with them as I trained only two nights just focusing on the deep half and because I play De La Riva and Single Leg guard alot it is a really nice fit and transition to my game.

Get his DVD if you like the deep half.

I like to underhook his far arm and pass my leg over his head. Then I work the pass from there. There is also an armbar if you can hold the uuderhook and get your foot that is trapped out.

BJJSD - Saulo has some good escapes and I just got Glovers Deep Half Guard. Jeff covers pretty much escapes from both the shalow half and deep half. Jeff really breaks down the Deep Half and his basic 3 sweeps are money, the Homer Simpson, Outside Hook, and Inside Hook. Can't go wrong with them as I trained only two nights just focusing on the deep half and because I play De La Riva and Single Leg guard alot it is a really nice fit and transition to my game.

Get his DVD if you like the deep half.

I like to underhook his far arm and pass my leg over his head. Then I work the pass from there. There is also an armbar if you can hold the uuderhook and get your foot that is trapped out.

He was asking about pass's. I'm interested as well.

i've never really "passed" the deep half guard. i'm not too experienced with it, only a couple guys i regularly train with use it, but i get a far underhook, and bring my free leg around his head until my knee passes the far shoulder. sometimes i can get an arm bar, sometimes i can get a triangle, sometimes i can take his back. when none of this happens it's usually because i got swept. 99% of the time i get swept since the main person that uses this is a brown belt and i am a white belt. the only time it worked was when he let me, since he had just shown me the move.

The problem is getting the underhook on the arm that is on the inside. If the guard player doesn't have his arm tucked under his leg then passing/attacking that arm isn't an issue. What is difficult is freeing that arm.

The Glover dvd doesn't show how to pass the deep half, unless I missed it.