How is Josh Rosenthal

Reffing the fights on fuel tv right now. Did he make bail? Phone Post

uhh No fights tonight, bro.

:)

In Phone Post 3.0

Replays, how do they work? Phone Post 3.0

lol

making bail for maruijana distrubution charges and still approved by the athetic commission and reffing ufc on fuel fights on a night with no ufc.

whatever your smoking i want in.

In for an update on Josh.

just watched the weidman munoz fight again. he definitely must have zoned out during that stoppage.

puff puff give mf'er!

That sucks about the distribution charges. It's just quantity.  I doubt the dude was that into selling pot, but just had a big personal stash.  What about drug testing on refs after really really bad choices in the cage?  ie the Munoz Weidman near death experience.  He seemed to have just zoned out on that one.  Love me some Rosenthal though and hope he is back in there reffing soon.  

He has slipped here and there, but he's been a part of some incredibly epic fights that he reffing.  A good ref you don't notice and he's great about when to let things keep going among two guys that can take a ton of punishment.

How do all those bands drive from radio station to radio station?

??

TartanTopTeamsBukkakeBeyatch - 

puff puff give mf'er!

That sucks about the distribution charges. It's just quantity.  I doubt the dude was that into selling pot, but just had a big personal stash.  What about drug testing on refs after really really bad choices in the cage?  ie the Munoz Weidman near death experience.  He seemed to have just zoned out on that one.  Love me some Rosenthal though and hope he is back in there reffing soon.  

He has slipped here and there, but he's been a part of some incredibly epic fights that he reffing.  A good ref you don't notice and he's great about when to let things keep going among two guys that can take a ton of punishment.

"It's just quantity.  I doubt the dude was that into selling pot, but just had a big personal stash."

lol you're kidding right?

"The facility house more than 1,000 marijuana plants with an estimated street value of more then $6 million."

http://www.mmaweekly.com/mma-referee-josh-rosenthal-pleads-guilty-in-major-marijuana-bust-awaits-sentencing