How is Rogers Ranked above Carwin?

Carwin has beaten better overall opponents, so is the knockout win over Arlovsky the only thing that puts Rogers over Carwin.  Looking at their games they both have big power, but Carwin has way better wrestling and better submissions.  Don't you have to look at overall game as opppose to one victory?

You judge on results, not potential.

I personally think Carwin is the better fighter. I have no problem with Rogers being ranked higher.

Clearly Rogers KO'ing Abongo Humphrey skyrocketed him to Top 10.

Someone said yesterday that Rogers would be ranked 2 or 3 by fight time with Fedor....

Thats how he's ranked above him, lol

Carwin vs. Rogers would be an incredible fight. 

Slowshot - You judge on results, not potential.

I personally think Carwin is the better fighter. I have no problem with Rogers being ranked higher.

If that is the case- hasn't Carwin fought better opponents?

Crazy Zimmerman -  Carwin vs. Rogers would be an incredible fight. 

An incredibly short fight.

Jackpinesavage1 - If that is the case- hasn't Carwin fought better opponents?

Not significantly. There are 10 threads you can read to answer your question.

If Carwin were in Strikeforce he would be ranked higher IMO.

Jackpinesavage1 - 
Slowshot - You judge on results, not potential.

If that is the case- hasn't Carwin fought better opponents?

not really.  Their opposition is nearly identical.  Calling one's wins much better or worse than the other is splitting hairs.

Both have really only fought 1 top level heavyweight.  Brett's win over Arlovski is slightly better than Carwin's win over Gonzaga.  Carwin's win over Rex Richards is slightly better than Brett's wins over Jon Murphy or Abongo Humphrey.  I call this a push in every sense.