How Long to Soak Gi in Vinegar

I'm soaking a new blue gi in white vinegar to lock the color in. How long should I let the gi soak?

I soaked my blue Fuji for like 15 mins in cold water and vinegar. Worked for me Phone Post 3.0

15 minutes? Thanks.

AMERICANTstopbeingaRORYfanforlife -

Sounds bro sciencey

Sciencegi IMO. Phone Post 3.0

Soak it in a 50/50 mixture of vinegar and bovine urine for an hour, then take it out, immediately put it on, wrap yourself up in an electric blanket and let the heat steam-cook you until it molds to your body shape perfectly. Then take it off and put it on the top rack of the dishwasher and run a full rinse cycle using Cascade gel (not the powder!). After that, take it to the top of the highest mountain near your gym where you've built a small stone altar of unhewn rock and fold the gi in thirds atop the altar. Then hold it up in the sky with both hands (like the high priest would do to the children in Beastmaster before throwing them into the fire) and scream various taunts at the sun and rain. Don't forget to iron it afterwards. And only store it in a bag full of uncooked rice at room temperature. 

You're welcome.

FETT_DiscipleDojo - 

Soak it in a 50/50 mixture of vinegar and bovine urine for an hour, then take it out, immediately put it on, wrap yourself up in an electric blanket and let the heat steam-cook you until it molds to your body shape perfectly. Then take it off and put it on the top rack of the dishwasher and run a full rinse cycle using Cascade gel (not the powder!). After that, take it to the top of the highest mountain near your gym where you've built a small stone altar of unhewn rock and fold the gi in thirds atop the altar. Then hold it up in the sky with both hands (like the high priest would do to the children in Beastmaster before throwing them into the fire) and scream various taunts at the sun and rain. Don't forget to iron it afterwards. And only store it in a bag full of uncooked rice at room temperature. 

You're welcome.

True story.

FETT_DiscipleDojo -

You're welcome.

VU for knowledge Phone Post 3.0

VU!!! Phone Post 3.0

Hahaha! Phone Post 3.0

FETT_DiscipleDojo - 

You're welcome.

This is why I still come to this Forum, after all these years. Where else can you get this kind of science . . . and FOR FREE????!!!!!

Mark Hunter - 
FETT_DiscipleDojo - 

You're welcome.

This is why I still come to this Forum, after all these years. Where else can you get this kind of science . . . and FOR FREE????!!!!!

Hmmm...in that case, I'm not sure you want to know the answer, my friend.

Have you ever seen the film "A Man Called Horse"?