How long until Hardy gets another shot at GSP?

Its great that Dan's got a win under his belt again, I was worried for a while. I'm hoping he'll get a good streak going now and work his way back up (no Brit is going to be gifted another shot like chael was). Personally I'd LOVE to see him fight Diaz when he's back, it would be like Daley /Diaz but better.

Dana, stop ignoring the fans and give the outlaw a big name fight!! Phone Post

Ummmmm never unless he goes on a tear which i doubt

Never. 

UGCTT_Suess - "no no, i swear i'm not trolling!  i swear!"  

Gtfo, what did I say that was trolling? I even admitted he had me worried with that losing streak.

Dan has great hands and has been working on his wrestling, and his joints appear to be unbreakable - a recipe for success IMO. I'm not suggesting he should get the title shot yet, but if he can get 2-3 more wins, why the hell not? Phone Post

Pancake Syrup - Ummmmm never unless he goes on a tear which i doubt

Wait and see, I have every faith in the outlaw.

The UFC needs more guys like this, exciting fighters who bring it every time. And he completely disproves all those guys who blame their boring fights on 'the pressure to win in the ufc '. If you fight like Dan fights, you're not gonna get cut in a hurry. No excuses, just warrior spirit, its some Bushido shit, reminds me of pride. Phone Post

Both fighters will have died from old age. Stupid thread is stupid. Phone Post

A bailie - Both fighters will have died from old age. Stupid thread is stupid. Phone Post

Why? Its a better fight than the revolving door rematches most of the titles go through. Phone Post

I'd like to see Hardy fight Erick Silva for the epic beatdown Hardy would get Phone Post

OnlyTheStrongSurvive - I'd like to see Hardy fight Erick Silva for the epic beatdown Hardy would get Phone Post

Lol, no. Phone Post

Hardy has to literally beat every ww in the ufc , in a row, before he gets another shot. Phone Post

Right after my shot

Once the ayhuasca panther gods say its ok

Frobenius -
OnlyTheStrongSurvive - I'd like to see Hardy fight Erick Silva for the epic beatdown Hardy would get Phone Post

Lol, no. Phone Post

Yes I would? Phone Post

OnlyTheStrongSurvive - 
Frobenius -

Lol, no. Phone Post

Yes I would? Phone Post

Nope.

I think hardy has the potential to beat anyone at ww, but its putting it into action!! He needs to find the hunger he had before the gsp loss. Phone Post

BigfootsChin - 

I think hardy has the potential to beat anyone at ww, but its putting it into action!! He needs to find the hunger he had before the gsp loss. Phone Post

I agree, and I think he has that drive back, he admits he wasn't motivated, his mind is back in the game now and he's ready to start kicking arse again.

Geez, same troll as yesterday's thread where he says Daley should be back in the UFC and the fans demand it. Just curious who these 'fans' he speaks of are demanding this? Phone Post

GeneraI - 

Geez, same troll as yesterday's thread where he says Daley should be back in the UFC and the fans demand it. Just curious who these 'fans' he speaks of are demanding this? Phone Post

Who the fuck are you? Ask around, I'm not a troll, I'm legit.

Frobenius is trying to single handedly restore the UKTTT.