how mad is brock lesnar now?

I'm sure he is sobbing into his 5 million a year for working 25 days a year.

thetouchofdeath -
Dropkick Joe -
dicked by diaz -

I could honestly see Conor taking Brock. Maybe not a one punch KO, but a prolonged and sustained attack would fuck Lesnar up.

Conor isn't intimidated by size as we know, and is nimble enough to avoid the grappling danger of a big oaf.

McGregor's capoeira would have Brock wary and quite possibly trance like leading to him being subdued. 

It's a fight I'd like to see.

I could honestly see you being retarded. The mountain ain't no fuckin Brock. Brock is an elite wrestler. You think he'd just paw away at him and stumble forward trying to catch him?

Brock wouldn't have time to come in on Conor, a guy who hates getting hit vs the most precise puncher in history. Conor would break Lesnar.

He can take a punch from hunto

Dropkick Joe -
dicked by diaz -

I could honestly see Conor taking Brock. Maybe not a one punch KO, but a prolonged and sustained attack would fuck Lesnar up.

Conor isn't intimidated by size as we know, and is nimble enough to avoid the grappling danger of a big oaf.

McGregor's capoeira would have Brock wary and quite possibly trance like leading to him being subdued. 

It's a fight I'd like to see.

I could honestly see you being retarded. The mountain ain't no fuckin Brock. Brock is an elite wrestler. You think he'd just paw away at him and stumble forward trying to catch him?

You're being a tad naive by focussing on what Brock may or may not do, it's what Conor does that counts in this fight. 

Mendes was an elite, roided wrestler, even managed to take Conor down. We all saw how that fight ended...