how mad is brock lesnar now?

gotta stay in wwe cus theirs no mega super match for ya now big man!

Ya right next year Wrestlemania gon have Brock/Jones headlining. He knew exactly what he was doing.

I think he makes more in WWE

He’s got a great gig in WWE and is almost 41…it is probably for the best to miss the fight.

BrowBeaten - I think he makes more in WWE

per year but he wanted one big fight to retire on

ttt

Id love to see him fight DC.

Lets face it. Brock vs anyone in MMA is huge.

I could honestly see Conor taking Brock. Maybe not a one punch KO, but a prolonged and sustained attack would fuck Lesnar up.

Conor isn't intimidated by size as we know, and is nimble enough to avoid the grappling danger of a big oaf.

McGregor's capoeira would have Brock wary and quite possibly trance like leading to him being subdued. 

It's a fight I'd like to see.

dicked by diaz - 

I could honestly see Conor taking Brock. Maybe not a one punch KO, but a prolonged and sustained attack would fuck Lesnar up.

Conor isn't intimidated by size as we know, and is nimble enough to avoid the grappling danger of a big oaf.

McGregor's capoeira would have Brock wary and quite possibly trance like leading to him being subdued. 

wtf i don’t even know what to say to that.

dicked by diaz -

We already saw that fight. We all know Nate is just as big as Brock....
dicked by diaz -

I could honestly see you being retarded. The mountain ain't no fuckin Brock. Brock is an elite wrestler. You think he'd just paw away at him and stumble forward trying to catch him?

hehe

I always find it funny Americans talk about foreigners using PEDs when America is by far the worst PED abusing nation out there.

Dropkick Joe -
dicked by diaz -

I could honestly see you being retarded. The mountain ain't no fuckin Brock. Brock is an elite wrestler. You think he'd just paw away at him and stumble forward trying to catch him?

Brock wouldn't have time to come in on Conor, a guy who hates getting hit vs the most precise puncher in history. Conor would break Lesnar.

I think it would be a touch hypocritical of Brock to be upset at Jon for testing positive 

EckY - I always find it funny Americans talk about foreigners using PEDs when America is by far the worst PED abusing nation out there.
That's not true. Everyone good cheats.

I’m sure it’s an annoying detail and no more. He’s got it made anyway.

dicked by diaz - 

Conan gif is piff

I believe they exchanged some barbs back and forth in the media too

Brock is doing a money dance somewhere. WWE contract is up mid 2018

UFC has zero mainstream PPV stars. Don't expect Connor to fight again and GSP might lose and go away again. 

His price tag just went up. Or he stays in WWE and his price tags still goes up cause he has more leverage with UFC.

Brock is the big winner of this stupid mess

Brock makes like 10 WWE appearances a year and half the time, he just walks out to the ring while Heyman talks.

I’m guessing he gives zero fucks